Sexy Thing~

If you guys follow my other oneshot book, you all already seen this part, but I just changed it to the Crundee version so yeah

Enjoy

-----------------

'For the last time, I said no!'

"Aw come on Ian, just for one day"

'I said no!' Ian let out a groan as he started rubbing his temple, feeling a headache forming.

Normally Derp was stay quiet and would only open his mouth to say something snarky about his friends which Ian would shut him up and ignore him.

Letting out an annoyed growl, Derp, in his transparent form and slightly floating behind Ian, huffed out and crossed his arms while tapping his fingers against his arm. He couldn't figure out why Ian wouldn't let him out since he won't do anything too bad while using Ian's body; all he wanted was to have some fun, but Ian was being a downer.

Soon he started looking around with a bored expression when he caught sight of someone making him slowly grin. 'Oh this will be fun' Derp thought before looking back to Ian, seeing that the other was still ignoring him. "Hey Ian"

"I said no Derp!" Ian quickly said back, making Derp smirk, glad that Ian doesn't know what he was about to do.

Letting out a deep chuckle, Derp reached out, gripping Ian's shoulders catching his attention.

'Wha-'

"Sorry Ian, but you'll thank me later" Derp interrupted him before switching places with him.

It was a bit of a struggle, but Derp managed to gain control of the body as well as keeping Ian in the corner of his mind.

"Hehe, finally" Derp said with a smirk before quickly looking at his own reflection. 'It's show time'

Xxxx

"Hey there sexy thing~"

Crainer quickly looked up from his notebook to see his friend, Ian, having his right hand pressed against the wall, he was sitting and leaning against it, with a smug smirk which was weird since the Dane never seen his friend with that smirk before.

"Um...hello?" Crainer awkwardly greeted back as he closed the notebook before moving to his feet.

Smirking wider, Ian slightly moved closer and placed his left hand against Crainer's cheek, making him slightly twitch at the touch, "I-Ian?" Crainer called out as a small red hue appeared on his cheeks from the sudden closeness. But due to the closeness, the Dane quickly noticed something out of place and blinks in confusion, "Ia-"

"Shh, just relax~" Ian quickly said, interrupting the other before leaning down, pressing his lips against Crainer's, whom eyes widen in surprise.

'His lips are cold' he quickly thought, still in shock for a few seconds before snapping out of it, but before he could kiss back, Ian quickly pulled away and faced away from the surprised Dane.

"What the crap man!?" Ian yelled out in an frustrated tone before stiffening when he realized where he was and slowly looked back.

"O-Oh!? Um...h-hey Crainer" Ian nervously greeted with a shaky smile, though Crainer quickly noticed the change once more and saw that they were back to normal.

"Um...s-sorry!" Ian quickly apologized before quickly running off with his face bright red.

"Hey at least I helped you make a move"

'SHUT UP!'

"Hahaha"

------------

So yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-