Misconception

Hehe this is based on a comic on DA so yeah

Enjoy

-------------

Misconception

Sky was humming a tune under his breath as he was walking through the hallway of the base. As he was walking pass one of the bedroom doors, he faintly hears something inside.

"Gah!"

Sky suddenly stopped when he heard a loud groan inside, making him slightly curious. He moved towards the door and slightly pressed his ear against the wooden door, trying to listen in.

He could hear some rustling inside and small groans of slight pain. Then he heard Ian let out a small yelp, "Crainer, not like that!" Sky quickly widens his eyes in shock, realizing that Ian wasn't alone and quickly remembered that Ian invited his Danish friend over a few hours ago.

"S-Sorry! I'm new at this!" he heard his friend letting out a small whimper and more rustling was heard.

Then his face started turning red when his mind instantly went to completely different way, 'Are they really....?' Sky thought and in a right mind, he would have walked away to leave them be, but for some reason, Sky stayed put, listening in.

"Okay, put it like....yeah like that!" Ian explained, almost happily and more rustling was heard inside.

"Okay....now what?" his friend asked, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Okay....next pose"

Soon enough, Sky wasn't alone. The whole Team Crafted is there, as Sky was on the bottom, kneeling down to listen, Ty was above him, listening as well, slightly leaning against the older male. Above Ty was Husky, listening in and also holding a tape reorder, hoping to use it as blackmail. Above Husky was both Jerome and Mitch, with the Bacca leaning against the Mudkip's shoulder and the human against the Bacca's back, both the Merome due was grinning, thinking that Ian is finally getting the booty.

"Ian, right there!" the group suddenly heard a loud yelp inside and grunting a bit, "Ahh....I can't bend like that..." Ian letting out a groan of slight pain and more rustling was heard.

"Put it there.... -sigh- yeah right th- AH NOT THERE!" his friend suddenly yelled out in slight pain.

"Sorry!" Ian quickly apologized in a strained tone and more rustling was heard inside before a low sigh was heard, "Just move it slowly" his friend said, slightly demanded, which made Ian sigh.

"Do I have too? Ugh....fine" then more rustling was heard and his friend let out what sounded like a soft moan of relief, "Ahh....right there"

"I think I'm doing this right" Ian said which his friend let out a hum, "Yeah, you are.... -then started groaning- OH GO! GO FASTER!" his friend suddenly yelled out impatiently, making Ian groan out.

"Ahh...I'm trying... -grunts a bit- Crainer, you have to arch your back"

"I'm trying Ian!" Crainer growls a bit in annoyance, "I'm not that flexible! Plus I'm new to this! You've done this before!"

Then Ian let out a sigh, "I know....I'm sorry" he apologized then more rustling was heard. Then a second sigh was heard.

"Its fine.... -more rustling was heard- just keep going"

Then more rustling was heard inside and suddenly Ian let out a loud groan while Crainer let out a loud gasp.

"Nahh....Crainer -groaning more, sounding strained- I don't think I can last much longer"

"I don't think I can as well" Crainer replied in a strained and shaky tone.

"Ahhh....put it there" Ian told Crainer then more rustling was heard then Crainer let out a loud gasp.

"Yes! Right there!"

Outside the room, the guys had moved even closer to the door, pressing their ear against the wooden door, trying to listen in more and without knowing it, Sky quickly grabbed onto the doorknob to holding himself up.

Then Ian gasp, "C-Crainer! I'm gonna..." he trailed out, sounding panicked.

"Nah! IAN I'M GONNA!!" Crainer yelled out sounding panicked as well.

Then they both started screaming as loud rustling was heard and ended with a loud thump sound, which at the same time, Sky suddenly twisted the doorknob open in surprise, causing the door to swing open and the guys tumbling towards with a surprise yelp.

Then as they started to ague, they were quickly interrupted. "Guys!? What are you doing?"

The guys looked forwards and was surprise to instead of finding Ian and Crainer naked, both of them were laying on top of a twister mat, with Ian laying on top of Crainer and the Danish laying on top of the mat, both of them looking at the guys in slight confusion.

Then Sky started chuckling nervously, "Well.....its a funny story" Sky started saying, trying to explain why he and the others are eavesdropping.

--------------------

When your mind suddenly went the completely opposite direction XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-