Chapter 125 WHERE IS THE F*ING END

THOMAS POV: 

I was laying on the bed at the hospital. It was just after breakfast. Teresa was cleaning up, Jeff and Clint were wrapping up one of the slices. Apparently the slicer got cut all over. Not sure how but let's just say that Teresa refused to help because she is a girl. The slicer left and I closed my eyes. I'm peeing? I opened my eyes and sat up. "HEY TERESA" I asked. "YA TOM" Teresa yelled. "IS IT NORMAL TO UH PEE MYSELF WHILE I'M PREGNANT" I asked. "OH FOR CRYING OUT LOU. ARE YOU SURE YOUR WATER DIDN'T JUST BREAK" Teresa yelled running up to me. "It might of" I said. "Well if you did pee then there would be a wet spot. Dibs on finding Newt" said Teresa. She ran off and told Clint and Jeff I'm going into labor. I saw a beetle blade was watching. Hopefully WCKD can help in some way. Newt, Teresa, and pretty much everyone came back. "You okay Tommy" Newt asked running up to me. "I'm fine, the contractions haven't started yet" I said. The medjacks started telling people to go get stuff. 

Newt helped removed my pants and boxers. I felt a contraction and groaned in pain. Newt gave me his hand to squeeze. We all froze as we heard the box. "Chuck, Teresa, and Brenda go see what it is" said Newt. The three of them left. I relaxed as the contraction went away. The doors opened and it was Max. "We will take it from here, unless you want to deliver the babies yourself" said Max. "Nope" said Jeff. "I'm good with that" said Clint. Newt picked me helped me up and we walked to the box. Max and Newt ended up carrying me. 

NEWT POV: 

We got to the box and laid Thomas down on a hospital bed that had wheels. The box closed and we went down. We were sent to a hospital room with a nurse to let the doctors know when Thomas is ready to deliver. Thomas spent a good hour dealing with contractions before the nurse said we were ready. "Are you sure everything will be okay" asked Thomas. "You will be fine Tommy" I said. The doctors came in and told Thomas to push. "Wait but I thought we were doing a C section" said Thomas. 

"The first baby is already coming. We have to wait until after the first child is born" said the doctor. "Shit" Thomas mumbled. Thomas screamed as he pushed. Thomas squeezed my hand and I told him he will be okay. Thomas screamed again. "CAN'T I TAKE SOME SHUCKING PAIN KILLER" Thomas yelled as he pushed. "OF COURSE NOT, JUST BLOODY PUSH" I yelled. "Easy for you to say, you aren't the one giving birth" Thomas said angrily. "Just push Tommy" I said. "How far am I" asked Thomas. "A few more pushes and the first baby will be out" said a doctor. "Okay, Thomas deep breath" I said. Thomas took a deep breath. "Now push" I said. Thomas screamed again as he pushed. Thomas pushed two more times before a baby cry was hear. Thomas's hole clamped shut and he started to faint. "Newt" Thomas whispered. "You'll be alright Tommy" I said. "No I just please, protect our sons till I wake uP" Thomas said. He screamed the last part as a doctor cut his stomach open. Thomas fainted and the doctors grabbed our second son. He cried and was cleaned. Thomas was stitched up and should wake up after a few hours. However it might scar.