Chapter 41

AGAIN I DIDN'T MAKE IT BUT I LOVE IT. 

THOMAS POV:

"Some times" I said as we started eating. Teresa nodded and started eating. We ate breakfast and talked more. After breakfast I grabbed my lunch and said good bye to Newt. I ran into the maze with the other runners. The runners started looking for something. Honestly they don't believe that much in there being a exit so they would just horse around but Minho would order them to work. Even though he knows they won't find a exit. "So how are grievers different then humans" asked Minho. "Well you already know we don't sleep but aside from that I guess we aren't that much different. I mean there are no girls, our skeleton's have medal in them and we are slightly faster" I said. "Okay that last one was a lie" said Minho. "No it's not. We are slightly faster then humans" I said. "Prove it then" said Minho. He took off running and I followed him. I ran past him and looked back. I smiled and crashed into a blade. I fell on the ground. "You alright Thomas" asked Minho holding out his hand. "Ya, I'll be fine" I said tacking it. 

I stood up. "Okay everything aside how long do you plan on growing your hair" asked Minho while I brushed myself off. That's a random question. "What" I asked. "Your hair is getting long" said Minho. "Ya how does every one have short hair here" I asked. "The slices cut it. They just use scissors" said Minho. "You trust them coming to your head with scissor" I asked nervously. "Ya" said Minho. "The medjacks spend most of their time bandaging up the slices" I said. Minho rolled his eyes. "No one has been cut from having having a hair cut. Not severely anyway" said Minho.

NEWT POV:

After lunch I had my hair cut a little with every one else and then went back to work. When I finally finished I went to the doors and waited for the runners to get back. Thomas ran up to me. He kissed me on the lips and then ran off. "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK" he yelled. I turned and watched him confused. "Whats bloody with him" I asked. "He's nervous about the slices cutting him when he gets a hair cut" said Minho. I remember before when Thomas had the infection on his hand I kissed him.

Mostly to get a free kiss but also to blood shut him up. It could work again. "I got a idea, just make sure Tommy shows up" I said. "Okay" said Minho. He ran off to join the other runners. I told the slices about my plan and they agreed. We set up and Minho brought Thomas over. "What's this" asked Thomas. "Don't worry about that" I said. I started to remove Thomas' shirt. "Uh Newt. Are we" he started clearing meaning stuff. "NO, IF I WANTED TO BLOODY DO THAT I WOULD GET A ROOM" I yelled. "Do your gay pleasures later" said a slicer. Thomas and I blushed a little but quickly got rid of it. Thomas removed his shirt and handed it to me. I tried to act normal. "The tang top two" said a slicer. Thomas took off his white tank top and handed it to me. I had to cover my face with his shirt to cover my blush. Those abs, okay let's not think of that. They sat Thomas down in the chair. He was still confused. I sat in front of him. He tried to look around to see what is happening but I turned his chin back to me. "Newt" asked Thomas. I kissed Thomas.