Chapter 37

NEWT POV:

Alby later called me over to meet the girl. I tried to walk as fast as I can with these stupid crutches. "Teresa meet Newt. When I'm not around he is in charge" said Alby. Teresa and I shook hands. "Luckily for me he is always around" I said. "So what happened? I noticed you and a few others have cast" said Teresa. "There was a goat that attacked us. It's dead now but we still don't know why it attacked everyone" I said. "Well I hope you get better soon, and I'm sorry for earlier" said Teresa. "It's okay. Every one is scared when they first come up. However you did hit Gally in the face" I said with a small laugh. Teresa and Alby did a small laugh as well. "If you find him can you tell him I'm sorry" said Teresa. "Ya, I will" I said. "Newt, go find your boyfriend quick" said Alby. I blushed and walked away. I found Thomas and told him to go see Teresa and Alby. He gave me a peck on the lips and left. I went back to work on the farm. 

Tonight is another party to welcome the new greenie. To be honest I don't believe Teresa is going to get us out. If that was why they sent her up then why erase her memory? The robots probably kidnapped her and put her in the maze so they can't find her. What ever the case it isn't gonna change anything. We all got the supplies and the box went back down when it was empty. I took some of the stuff back to the farm and continued working. I will so have to discuss all of this with Thomas and Minho. 

THOMAS POV:

I started putting up a hammock for Teresa. Alby believes it's best if she sleeps in her own shelter since she is a girl. It's right next to where the boys sleep. "Where is the maze" asked Teresa. "Beyond those walls. However you don't want to go out there" I said. I finished the hammock. "Why" asked Teresa. "Every night those doors close and no one has survived a night in the maze" I said. Unless you count Minho, Newt, and I but two of us are half griever. However I can't tell Teresa that. 

"I saw you and some others enter threw those door" said Teresa. "We are runners. We spend every day running and mapping the maze" I said. "Then why does no one survive a night in the maze" asked Teresa. "Grievers, no one has met one and lived to tell about it but don't worry. They only come out at night" I said. "How long have you been here" asked Teresa. "A month. Come on we should get some dinner" I said. Teresa and I walked to the kitchen. I got a plate and sat with Newt and Minho. Teresa grabbed a plate and sat next to Minho. I think they like each other. Is that normal? I mean us robots don't have a gender but we say we are male because we have the same basic build but Newt and I can become pregnant. (Yes or no to kids). Teresa and Minho talked the entire time as if no one was here. After it got dark we had the celebration to welcome Teresa. She was pretty popular with all the boys but it did give Newt and I some time to talk to Minho. We sat away from every one. "If I become half griever can I still date Teresa" asked Minho. "Probably but that doesn't matter unless you like her" said Newt.