Chapter 69

NEWT POV:

Minho, Thomas, and I all covered our eyes from the sudden light. We turned our night vision off and put our hands down. "The tram took us to the box" asked Teresa. At least she can see. "I don't think it's ours" said Thomas. What have we bloody done. We sat in the box for a couple hours. The box sounded and started moving up. We all stood up. "Wake up the greenie" I said. Thomas started shaking the greenie. The greenie bolted up and scooted back. I froze. Everyone else was shocked as well. "Who are you people" asked Alby. I was speechless. ALBY IS BLOODY ALIVE, NOT STUNG, AND CAN'T BLOODY REMEMBER US. I tried to find the words to say. "I'm Teresa, that's Minho, Thomas, and Newt" said Teresa pointing to everyone. Alby showed no sign of memory. "Do you remember name" asked Thomas. Alby thought for a bit. (Originally I was gonna do Aris but I figured this was better) "Alby" he said. The box started moving faster. It reached the top and stopped so fast we all fell. 

Except for Alby who was never standing. The red light turned green and then darkness. The box opened and I shielded my eyes from the bright light. "Cool five greenies" said a voice. "Lucky but why five" said a voice. I put my hand down and saw boys I don't know. The box opened and a boy jumped down. "Names Lake, I'm in charge here. Welcome to the glade greenies" said the boy. He turned to face Alby who was still scared. Lake walked up to him. "Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you. Let's get out the box now" said Lake holding out his hand. Alby slowly took it and stood up.

THOMAS POV:

Newt looked at all of us confused. I said nothing and Minho just shrugged. It's not like we can go.....I fell to my knees and threw up. "Tommy you okay" said Newt kneeling next to me. I nodded and kept vomiting. I sensed two halfings and looked up at them. They were whispering. Newt rubbed my back. "You okay greenie" asked Lake walking up to us. Newt and I looked up at him. "Ya, I'm fine" I said. Newt helped me to my foot and held me in his arms. "Thomas is going threw a stomach bug" said Minho.

"Very well, you are welcome to have the medjacks check on you later if you like" said Lake. Lake climbed out of the box and the rest of us joined. I honestly feel like laying down somewhere. "Any of you shanks try to run and I'll throw you in the pit myself" said Lake. "Got it" said Minho. "Now onto the tour" said Lake. All the gladers went back to work. I honestly am still surprised that there are other mazes. How many does WCKD actually have though? Maybe 10 to 20. Okay probably not that much but how many do they have? I noticed the two halfings walk watching us. I tried not to look at them to much. This is their maze not ours and we aren't suppose to be here. They probably don't trust us. Lake took us up a tree fort. It was like ours but instead it was just a ladder all the way up and no different floors. We could see everything. It reminds me of our maze. I saw Newt holding back some tears. "Newt" I asked. He covered his eyes and started sobbing. I hugged Newt and tried to calm him down. I looked back at Lake. "Can you give us a minute" I asked. "Of course. Come on the runners will be back soon" said Lake.