Chapter 101

NEWT POV:

I started giving Brenda the tour of the glade. I also told her how her and Teresa are the only girls here. After the tour I took her into the woods to meet with Teresa, Aris, and Thomas. "What's this about" asked Brenda. "They are both half griever" said Teresa pointing to me and Thomas. Brenda was shocked. She took a moment to get her memories back. She frowned and slapped Teresa. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AT THE WHITE HOUSE" Brenda yelled. "Hey I chose to be kidnapped in order to find Stephan" said Teresa crossing her arms. "And did you" asked Brenda with her hands on her hips. "Yes" Teresa said smirking. Brenda was surprised. Thomas took a step forward. "Hey sis" said Thomas nervously. Brenda looked at Thomas and then Teresa. "Him? but he is a halfing like you just said" said Brenda. "When Stephan was taken from us he was turned into a halfing and then renamed Thomas" said Teresa putting her hands down. Brenda turned back to Thomas. She studied him for a moment. Clearly she is judging. "Okay, but what about the birth mark on his foot" asked Brenda crossing her arms. 

We were all confused. Thomas rolled his sleeve up and showed the black star on his shoulder. "Do you mean this" asked Thomas. Brenda signed. "Okay fine you are Stephan but I never thought you would be......fat" said Brenda gesturing to Thomas. "Well actually I'm pregnant" said Thomas. Brenda was shocked. "Wait how" asked Brenda. "Halfings can become pregnant the same as humans. Almost" said Aris. "No I know that but who is the other father" asked Brenda. "Me" I said. Brenda turned to me. "Okay but does the rest of the glade know" asked Brenda. 

THOMAS POV: 

"They know Tommy is pregnant but not that we are halfings" said Newt. "Well, I have work to do here and a lot to process" said Brenda as she started leaving. We looked at Teresa. "Hard to say. Let's just give her some time" said Teresa. "Okay well everyone go back to work and we will talk about this later" said Newt. We all started leaving. Newt walked me back to my hammock. "When do you, Teresa, and Brenda spend the night in the maze" asked Newt. 

"I don't know, Brenda asked if I could hold the baby in until morning but in the vision I gave birth in the hospital" I said. Newt signed as I laid down on my hammock. I held Newt's hand and he looked at me. "I'll be fine Newt. The grievers won't hurt us as long as Teresa and Brenda are with me so the babies could be born safely and you can climb the walls to see us" I said. "I know Tommy. I'm just worried. Nothing like this happened before you came up" said Newt sadly. "What happened before I came up" I asked. Newt looked at me. "Nothing much, there was a few dark days at first before Alby was in charge but a few people were stung or found out I was half griever at first so I had to banish them" said Newt sadly. "Newt, you know they are still alive" I said. "I know, I don't know where they are right now but I'm sure they are somewhere" said Newt. "I'm sure we will see them again" I said. "And then they will bloody hate me" said Newt. He smiled. "But that doesn't matter. I still have you and our sons" said Newt. I smiled. Newt kissed my lips. "Now try to get some rest Tommy" said Newt. I nodded and Newt left.