Chapter 120

NEWT POV: 

Thomas smiled. We swan for the rest of the night until we got hungry. Frypan also spent his time helping the cooks in the restaurants. Thomas and I got dressed and decided to check them out. We just decided to get pizza. Minho joined us. "Where's Teresa" Thomas asked. "She said she wanted to go check something" said Minho. "I'm sure it's nothing" I said. Gally and Brenda were having their own date. Brenda made a face and put her pizza down. She pulled a ring out of her mouth. "Why didn't I think of that" Minho whispered. "Because Teresa could of ate it" I whispered. Gally took the ring and got on one knee. "Brenda, I know we aren't in the maze right now but would you marry me" asked Gally. The room was quiet. "Yes" said Brenda. They kissed. "Aaw" a few people said. "Wait so what would happen if Brenda ate the ring" asked Thomas. "I think they would have to do surgery unless they let you poop it out" I said. "Well it will fit but let's just finish this pizza" said Minho. We continued with dinner. 

After we ate I said goodbye to everyone and went to the room. Thomas and I were by our self for a hour because Alby wanted to catch up with everyone and Tyler wasn't ready to be in the room yet. "Come on, you should shower" I said. "But I'm too tired" Thomas said weakly. "Then you can sit. Just start taking your clothes off. I've already bloody seen you naked" I said. Thomas signed annoyed and we went to the bathroom. Thomas started taking his clothes off and I got some towels. I helped Thomas and then took my own clothes off. 

THOMAS POV: 

Newt and I got in the shower. I sat down on the ground and Newt turned the water on. He looked hot as the water ran down his naked body. Newt finished washing himself and then washed me. We have a handy capt shower so there are a lot of nobs and the shower head comes down so Newt can rinse my hair while I sit. "Okay stand up" said Newt. I stood up with the help of Newt. He grabbed some soap and put it on his hand. Newt started rubbing soap on me. 

I closed my eyes and my breath hitched. Newt managed to turn me on but we can't have sex. I'm pregnant. Newt stopped. I froze. I'm hoping Newt won't notice. "Tommy do you" Newt asked. "Maybe" I said opening my eyes. Newt signed. He turned and rinsed the soap off his hands. Newt turned back to me. "Well we are alone so I can hep you get rid of that" said Newt. "How" I asked. "I'll suck your dick Tommy" said Newt. I blushed. "What about you? There is no way you will do that and not want me to pay you back" I said. "You can suck my dick" said Newt. "Okay but let's hurry before the shower gets cold" I said. After our dirty moment Newt and I finished the shower and just laid on our bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I held Kyle. He looked up at Newt and me. I burst into tears. "I'm sorry but don't worry. We will get Daron back" I said. I hugged Kyle and Newt while crying. "I KNOW YO TOOK BABY MAZE BACK" Coltin yelled. "Hold on, you LOST the baby YOU kidnapped" yelled Crank (me or you from crank boy). I was in a dark room tied to a chair. A spot light turned on and I saw Lake. I bolted up. "Yay Thomas is" said a boy sarcastically.