Chapter 112

NEWT POV: 

The council hall was silent. "Next person to attack Thomas is banished" I said. The council broke into a up roar. "BLOODY CALM DOWN" I yelled. Everyone shut up. "HAVE YOU BLOODY SHANKS FORGOTTEN THE SECOND RULE? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FIND THE BLOODY EXIT IF WE CAN'T BLOODY TRUST EACH OTHER" I yelled. There was no response."BUT THOMAS ISN'T PREGNANT" a boy yelled. "He is shank" said Gally. I'm actually glad Gally found out everything. Now he can help protect Thomas. "It's not pregnancy it's some other disease" a boy yelled. "Yay" some boys agree. "Did you just say pregnancy is a disease" asked Brenda. "No, but Thomas might just be ill or something" said the boy. "So tell me how attacking him helps Thomas get better" I said crossing my arms. The room was silent. "To be honest I don't know how Thomas become pregnant but we did have sex before the same way it normally happens and WCKD confirmed that Thomas can become pregnant" I said. "And you are okay with this" asked a boy. "Well ya, Tommy and I are starting our own little family" I said. 

"But you don't know how he became pregnant correct" asked another boy. "It doesn't bloody matter HOW. All that matters is Thomas is pregnant and you all need to stop attacking him. If you wanna say some bloody insult fine but giving him a bloody black eye. Have you no mercy" I asked. The room was again silent. "So what happens when Thomas gives birth" asked a boy. The room agreed. "It's your choice if you wanna help deliver the baby or not but I will need the medjacks to help" I said. "Ya uh I don't know about that" said Teresa. "Why" asked Jeff. "Uh Thomas is a boy with you know" said Teresa. 

THOMAS POV: 

I signed and laid on the bed in pain. My eye felt wet. I rubbed my hand over it gently and looked at it. There was this green goo. The shuck? Is this normal? I licked my fingers. It taste terrible. I whipped my hand on my shirt. It's weird to have these visions and the goo. The door opened and it was Newt. "How'd it go" I asked as he walked up to me. Newt laid down next to me and held me in his arms. 

"Well I put them in the pit again but I told them that if they hurt you again I'll what is on your eye" asked Newt. "I don't know, it doesn't taste good" I said. "It might be infected. You were tied to a tree" said Newt. "What if it is" I asked. "Let's see what the medjacks say first" said Newt. He got up and left. I waited a few minutes and Newt came back with the medjacks. "Eew" said Teresa. "I'm not sure how to amputate a eye" said Clint. "What even is that. It's green" said Jeff. The medjacks ran some test and tried to whip my eye clean but the goo came back right away. "Well good news is it's not infected" said Clint. "What" I asked. "Then what is with the goo" asked Newt. "No idea but I think the goo might be healing it or something" said Jeff. We were silent. "Well if that's the case I'm sure it's nothing so let's get back to work" said Teresa. Clint and Jeff left the room. Teresa turned to us. "Is that a halfing thing" asked Teresa. "If it was we wouldn't of asked you" said Newt crossing his arms. "I think WCKD should do a test or something" I said. "Agreed, this is getting bloody weird" said Newt.