Chapter 109 (MINRESA WEDDING FING FINALLY)

THOMAS POV: 

After the runners had their meeting we had the wedding. We all got ready. Minho had Newt and me help fix his hair and make sure he looks good. Which he looks fine. He still thinks it's a little weird to be marring my twin sister but I told him that as long as he doesn't break Teresa's heart I really don't care who she is with. I sat next to Brenda and a few other. Newt was the one who was getting Minho and Teresa married. The wedding started. We watched Teresa walk down the aisle. "Dude" a boy said. "I'm sorry, it's just so beautiful" said a boy crying. "You cry every wedding" said the first boy. "It's not my fault they are so beautiful" said the second boy. Teresa made it to the end of the aisle and held Minho's hands. Brenda learned over to whisper to me. "I can't wait till Gally and I get married" Brenda whispered. I smiled and Brenda sat up. I don't hate Gally but we had our issues. "We are gathered here today to join this man and this women" said Newt. 

Come to think of it this is the first glader wedding with a bride and groom. "May they be together for eternity" said Newt. "Teresa, do you promise to protect and love Minho with all your heart" asked Newt. "I do" said Teresa. "Minho, do you promise to protect and love Teresa with all your heart" asked Newt. "How could I not" asked Minho. Teresa and Minho put the rings on. "Then you are now together as one. You may kiss" said Newt. Minho grabbed Teresa around the waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Everyone cheered and I swear some boys lost 20 pounds of tears. 

NEWT POV: 

Teresa and Minho broke the kiss and we finished the wedding. They walked down the aisle and then we all headed to the kitchen. Teresa and Minho had their own table and everyone else sat together. The couple always has their own table. I saw a few beetle blades watching us. (They were always there I just never cared to mention them until now). We started eating dinner. Brenda and Gally sat with us. "Do you shanks know what has been happening with Minho recently" asked Gally. Glad to see someone is back to normal. 

"We don't know, he was a halfing but he turned back human" said Thomas. We sensed something and turned to Minho. He had his eyes roll back and almost fainted. He caught himself. "Minho are you sure you're okay" asked Teresa. "I'm fine" said Minho. "Maybe you should take a brake from running the maze for a few days and have the medjacks check on you" said Teresa. "DON'T DO WHAT I DID" Lewis yelled. Which he has a good point. No one wants to repeat the night in the maze. "Was that halfing relating" Gally whispered. "Ya, we sensed him" I said. "Is he really turning back" asked Thomas. "I don't know, we should have WCKD run some test. Maybe the cure didn't work for some reason" I said. "Plus when Minho first became a halfing he started acting strange" said Thomas. "How long ago was this" asked Gally. "A couple months. A day or so after he became a halfing he had mood swings for a day" said Thomas. "Ya, he cried about his bloody hair not being perfect" I said. "And the time he ran around the glade naked. No one will recover from that" said Thomas. "How does Minho not remember that, you shanks better explain everything" said Gally. "We will, but first we need to know what WCKD plans to do with you knowing everything" I said. 

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN TO GALLY. VOTE NOW OR I WILL CHOOSE. NO HE DOESN'T DIE. IT'S JUST GALLY EITHER BECOMES A HALF GRIEVER OR HAS HIS MEMORY ERASED.