Chapter 31

NEWT POV:

We left the woods and went to have dinner. We acted as if everything was normal. At night we went to our hammocks. Thomas and I just sat on mine in the woods and waited until everyone was asleep. We then had to sneak over to everyone else and wake Minho up. We climbed the walls and entered the maze. Thomas was of course carrying me. "Okay stay close Minho and hopefully the grievers won't kill you" said Thomas. "It worked last time" said Minho. Thomas and Minho started running. We made it to the exit and walked to the griever whole. Minho typed the code in and we entered. We snuck down into WCKD. Thomas handed me my crutches and I stood. "Okay try to find anything but don't get caught" said Thomas. Minho and I nodded and we split up. I tried to walk silently. Well as silently as you can with crutches. I first went to my dad's office. They share a office. I slowly opened the door and was relieved to find it empty. I entered and slowly closed the door. I started looking for a key card or something. 

I found some paper work. It had the human body and it looks like the paper work is how to turn a human into a half griever. I coud of swarn that wasn't possible. I mean a person can have medal put in them for certain surgeries but they can't be made robotic right? This isn't one of those movies. I folded up the papers and shoved them in my pockets. I kept looking and found a key card. I smiled and pinned it to my shirt. I opened the door slowly and left after closing the door slowly again.

THOMAS POV:

Newt walked up to me and gave me the key card. I took it with out reading the name. "Come on, we have to find Minho" I whispered. We silently walked and found Minho going threw a lab. "Minho come on we found a key card" I said. Minho put the stuff down and we followed Newt to a off limits area. "I have never been back here before" said Newt. He swiped the card and it opened. We entered the room and looked around. "This is where they erase everyone's memories" said Newt. I looked around in amazement. The door opened.

I picked up Newt and his crutches. We ran and hid behind some shelves. The people from WCKD entered the room. "Newt Sebastian. I see you found your key card" said the boss. (Not Ava. It could be a boy version though). We froze and Newt snatched the key card from my hand. The three of us read it and froze. The card said Newt J Sebastian at the top and had Newt's picture on it. "When did I get a bloody card" asked Newt a little angry. "More like how did we not notice it" asked Minho. "Come out, all of you" said the boss. I stood up and helped Newt up. I gave him his crutches and the three of us walked out. The boss walked up to us. "I'm gonna need everything you took back" said the boss holding out his hand. Minho and I just stood there. Newt signed and grabbed some folded up paperwork that he found. He handed the paperwork and his key card back. The boss took the papers and left Newt his card. "You can keep that. It's yours. Also" said the boss. He handed me a key card. It had my name and photo on it. The boss opened the paper work.