Chapter 94

THOMAS POV:

"What" I asked looking at the doctor. "You're having twins" said the doctor. Newt and I looked at the screen. There were two babies holding each other. "It will be a while before the genitals form but knowing as how there are no female halfings they are both gonna be boys" said the doctor. I looked at the baby on the left of the screen and noticed something on his left arm. It was three scribbled lines. "Hey there's something on his arm" I said pointing to the screen. The doctor and Newt looked closer. "It looks like it might just be a birthmark. I've never seen one with three lines like that" said the doctor. 

Kill order

Maze

#8

"My parents just got married not that long ago" said Maze.

"I was born into the maze" said Maze.

Oh my god. "Maze" I whispered. "What" asked Newt looking at me confused. "Maze, his name was Daron and he had a tattoo in that same spot" I said. "Well if any one was gonna get us back together it makes sense that it would be our future son" said Newt. I smiled.

After the ultra sound Newt and I entered a room. It was like a hospital bedroom almost. "This is where you two will spend the night" said the doctor. She left. I laid down on the bed with a big sign. Newt smiled and laid down next to me. I closed my eyes. "So what do you wanna do Tommy" asked. "Sleep" I said snuggling closer to Newt. Newt held in me in arms. I smiled. "So how do you think Minho is doing" asked Newt. I popped my eyes open shocked. "Tommy" Newt asked. "I completely forgot about all that" I said.

NEWT POV:

"I'm sure the gas has already came" I said. "Hopefully everyone is okay" Thomas said. I smiled and kissed Thomas' forehead. "Well we now know for sure we are having twins" I said. Thomas looked up at me. "To be honest I'm scared" he said. "Why, well I mean besides the usual birth process" I said looking down at him. "Because I was born human" said Thomas. "And" I asked. 

"What if I can't give birth to our kids? I know it's normal for a halfing to faint after birth but what if my body can't handle it and our kids die" asked Thomas. I signed. "Tommy, you'll be fine. I'll be with you the whole time and you will give birth to both our sons. Plus you are not the halfing who was born human and gave birth to kids" I said. Thomas smiled. "I can't wait till we can hold them in our arms" said Thomas. "Well we have a few more months Tommy. Just rest okay" I said. Thomas nodded. "I need a bucket. I think the morning sickness is coming back" said Thomas. I quickly got a bucket. I went back to the bed and helped Thomas sit up. He gagged as he sat up and I put the bucket under him. Thomas held the bucket and started to throw up into it. I sat next to Thomas and rubbed his back. "It's okay Tommy. We have one week left of this" I said. "Why is morning sickness a thing? Can't I just get shucking fat and eat more" asked Thomas. He continued vomiting. "It's not the worst part" I said. Thomas looked at me. "What's the worst part" he asked. "The birth. It's painful" I said. "I don't want to worry about the birth part anymore till I'm ready to pop any moment" said Thomas leaning on his shoulder closing his eyes.