Chapter 115

THOMAS POV: 

Gally opened his eyes. "How you feel shuck face" asked Minho. "Like my bones were replaced with medal" said Gally weakly. "You'll get use to it" I said. "How long till this wears off" asked Gally. "About a hour or so. However I think you'll be interested to hear that Alby and Ben both became halfings a few months back" said Max. "They did" asked Minho. "Well, that's bloody interesting" said Newt. I grained and fell to my knees as another pain shot threw my body. "Tommy you okay" Newt asked as he rubbed my back. "Ya" I said. I started to breath a little heavy from the pain. "Just another fake contraction" I said. Newt rubbed my back. "Only two more months Tommy" said Newt. "It scares me" I said. "Well since it's twins you'll have to get a C section but you're water will have to break" said Max. "What is that" I asked. "In short we will have to cut you open but you will be numb around the waist and won't feel anything" said Max. "Good, I don't think the glade could handle this shuck face scream" said Minho. 

"You would two if you were giving birth" I said. "I know, but the glade isn't birth ready" said Minho. Newt helped me stand up and walked me over to a chair. We sat down and waited for Gally to heal. Once he was we headed back to the glade. I laid down with Newt in our hammock. Newt held me as I closed my eyes. It started raining so Minho and Gally just hung out in the sleep area. The next morning was cold. "No way" said Zart standing up. "What" I asked. "It's snowing" said Chuck. "How" asked Newt. 

NEWT POV: 

We all got up and saw it was snowing. I was completely shocked. "Here let's fire up the kitchen. I'm started to get cold" said boy. I helped Thomas up and everyone started heading to the kitchen. The cooks just started making breakfast like always. I laid Thomas down on a bench and went to talk to the other gladers to see what they think. "This is crazy, it never snows" said Winston. "Did anyone check on the animals" I asked. "Ya, I put them all in the farm house. Hopefully they won't freeze" said a farmer. 

"Okay, does anyone need anything from outside" I asked. "Ya, the medjacks need the medicine and stuff at the hospital" said Teresa. "Okay, Frypan do you have anything in here we can use to keep us warm long enough to get to the hospital and back" I asked. "All we have is aprons, pot holders, and oven mites" said Frypan. "Medjacks how much medicine do you need" I asked. "Just the basics should be fine. I don't think we will need a cast or anything. Just get the first aid kit with simple medicine" said Clint. "I'm coming with" said Teresa. "No you are not" said Minho. "I'll be fine Min" said Teresa. "It's too cold" said Minho. "Minho is right. Besides I'll be right back" I said. The cooks got the pot holders, aprons, and oven mites. A couple gladers helped me tie the aprons and pot holders around my arms, legs, and chest. I would not recommended doing this but I'm sure I'll be okay. Hopefully. Thomas sat up and walked up to me. "I'll be back Thomas. Don't worry" I said. "Be safe" said Thomas. "I will" I said. I kissed Thomas on the lips and left. I went to the hospital and started collecting what I need.