Chapter 99

NEWT POV: 

I got the trays of food and sat down. I sat next to Thomas and gave him his tray. Frypan always gives him extra food because of the cravings and eating for three. Minho stood up and got on top of a table. The room was silent. There was a few whispers. I leaned closer to Tommy. "What's he doing" I whispered. "I don't know" Thomas whispered. Minho took a deep breath. I saw a runner face palm as if they realized what Minho is doing. "Look I know I'm not perfect but that doesn't matter. As long as she is me I could care less" said Minho pointing to Teresa. Teresa smiled. A few gladers tried to ask Teresa what is happening but she doesn't know. The runner who face palmed took his hand off his face. "Dude" said the runner. Minho signed annoyed and rolled his eyes. Minho turned to face Teresa. Minho held his hand out. Teresa stood and took Minho's hand. Minho pulled Teresa up and she joined him on the table. I saw it started to crack. "Look, what I'm trying to say is" Minho started. Minho got down on one knee. 

"Will you marry me" asked Minho. "Yes" said Teresa. Minho stood up and kissed Teresa on the lips. The room cheered. "DON'T SCREW IT UP LIKE NEWTMAS DID" a boy yelled. "HEY, that was just a misunderstanding. Besides we got back together" said Thomas as we looked at the boy. "Just saying" said the boy. There was a crack. We all looked at Minho and Teresa who were looking down at the table. "Did you make sure it was sturdy" asked Teresa looking at Minho. "No" said Minho. The table fell and broke in half. Minho and Teresa yelped as they fell. 

THOMAS POV:

Minho and Teresa sat up. "YES, THE TABLE APPROVES" a boy yelled. We all laughed. Minho and Teresa stood up. "Sorry about the table Frypan" said Minho. "That table was starting to break just from looking at it" said Frypan. Well, at least every one is okay. "Guess we are building a table tomorrow" said Gally. "Come on, let's go clean up" said Minho taking Teresa's hand. They had a little bit of food on them. Minho and Teresa left the kitchen. The room was filled with chatter. I continued eating. 

Some boys had to get more food cause Minho and Teresa broke the table they were sitting at. "They are gonna be cute together" said Newt. I leaned in to whisper. "You know this makes Minho your brother in law" I whispered. "I know but compared to everyone else here. I'm just glad Teresa is happy and it's some one who knows" Newt whispered. I guess he has a point. "What about if Brenda and Gally get married" I whispered. "I agree that Gally and Brenda will both find love and get married one day but let's see if they even date. Brenda is still bloody sleeping" Newt whispered. "Why do you say bloody" I whispered. Newt said nothing and thought for a bit. "I don't know, I haven't thought of that" Newt whispered. "It's cute" I whispered. I kissed Newt on the lips and he blushed. We broke the kiss and finished eating. After dinner we went to check on Brenda. She didn't wake up yet but Gally said that she is moving by herself. Mostly just rolling over or moving her arm. So she should be up by tomorrow. I decided to go back to the hammock. If Brenda does wake up then Gally and the medjacks will be here. Hopefully.