Chapter 114

NEWT POV: 

"What do you mean" I asked. "Maybe this is all connected. Thomas' visions of the future. The mysterious goo that healed him, and what happened with that Maze boy. Maybe it's all connected or something" said Minho. "How" I asked. "I don't know but something has to explain this" said Minho. The nurses finished their test. I helped Thomas sit up and held him in my arms. The nurses talked to the boss about the results. "Well, this is interesting" said the boss. "What" I asked. The boss turned to us. "Well it seems that one of your sons has the electric crystal inside them" said the boss. "The what" asked Thomas. "It's a crystal that only exist in the prime dimension. If prime you finds it then it will be forever inside you till death giving you the power of a level 3 electronie. It affects all the yous but in this I think your son reset the dimensions. That is the only thing that explains how he has it inside him" said the boss. "What about Thomas" asked Minho. "Since the child is still inside him the crystal also protects him" said the boss. 

"Is it permanent" I asked. "No, after Thomas gives birth he will return back to normal" said the boss. "Maze did say he was a electronie" said Thomas. The boss laughed a little. "What's so funny" I asked a little angry. "When Thomas was talking to Maze that day in the maze there was no one on screen near him. We just assumed that Thomas was dealing with stress of everything that happened and that's why he was hallucinating but that night Thomas actually slept" said the boss. "So what about this whole world reseting or whatever" asked Minho. "Ya I'm curious two" I said. 

THOMAS POV: 

"Every couple thousand years the dimensions will reset. History will repeat it's self over and over again but I'm guessing your son changed something about their life which can change the dimension a lot or very little" said the boss. "So what was all changed" I asked. "No idea, you'll have to wait till your son can talk and ask him but your other son is a normal half griever" said the boss. We were silent for a few minutes as we processed everything. 

"Well now that that is out of the way can we learn this shanks name" asked Minho pointing at the boss. Which I kinda agree. Max Henry Pinkcupcakes" said the boss. "That's it" asked Newt. "Yes" said the boss a little annoyed crossing his arms. I tried very hard not to laugh. "Hey so uh is Gally awake yet" I asked. "He should be soon" said Max. "Good, but are you gonna test him like you did with Minho" asked Newt. "No, however the whole running around the glade naked was the workers goofing off after I told them not to" said Max. "THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED" Minho yelled. "Be glad we erased your memory of that event" said Max. "Well, I'm gonna need some shucking therapy" said Minho. "Can we go see Gally" I asked. "Yes, but he won't be allowed to move until the stiffness is gone" said Max. "Not that he is even able to" said Minho. "I will take you to see your friend" said a nurse. We got up and followed them. I walked holding Newt's hand. We made it to a room and saw Gally asleep on a bed. The nurse left and we all sat down. "How does the surgery work anyway? They don't cut you open" said Newt. "I just remember getting a shot and falling asleep" said Minho.