Chapter 110

NEWT POV: 

After eating dinner and the cake Gally, Thomas, Brenda, and I sat alone by the bonfire. Every one else was talking and hanging out. Minho and Teresa said they will keep everyone occupied. "So how does this all work" asked Brenda. "Well, there are only boy halfings which is the reason certain people hate us (LGBT HATERS). That's also how Thomas was able to get pregnant" I said. "What about Ben and Alby" asked Gally. "They are still alive. They were just put in a different maze. The grievers don't kill people" I said. Thomas and I kept explaining everything to Gally who was surprising listening. After everyone was asleep we went to WCKD. I had  to carry Thomas because the grievers didn't want him running or doing anything. We made it to the exit and Gally was surprised by the whole thing. I put Thomas down and let him walk. Minho typed in the code and we left. WCKD was right in their office waiting for us. The boss crossed his arms. "The test is complete" said the boss. "Test" asked Gally. 

"We had some stuff that the halfing government wanted us to test" said the boss. "How did you test it" asked Teresa. "Minho" said the boss. We were all surprised. "Wait how? I never agreed to this" said Minho. "The night you had your memory erased we used a temporary mind erase. It was set to have your memories come back. As for the fainting and everything the cure only works if you want it" said the boss. "Well they did ask if Minho not if he wanted to" said Teresa. "Correct, anyway you will turn back into a halfing by tomorrow. That just leaves the girls and Gally" saidthe boss. "Wait what" asked Brenda. "We gave you some time with Thomas and the memory that he is your brother but we have rules here" said the boss. 

THOMAS POV: 

I could tell Brenda and Teresa are nervous. I am two. "No human inside the maze can remember. Since you two can't become a halfing you have to forget" said the boss. He crossed his arms. "How much" asked Brenda. "Everything before the maze and as for everything else you will remember the story you fed the gladers. You will also remember that Gally and Brenda are dating" said the boss. They blushed. 

I saw a worker give another five bucks. The second worker put it in their pocket. The boss signed annoyed. "I said we aren't betting on their relation ships" said the boss annoyed. "What about me" asked Gally changing the topic. "You with either have your memory erased or become half griever" said the boss. We were silent. "We will give you some time to choose. Any the girls have to have their memory erased tonight but we can wait till after the ultra sound" said the boss. "What" I asked. "We want to do another ultra sound to check up on the babies" said the boss. "Oh ya, how developed are those two anyway" asked Teresa. "Their genatles have formed" said the boss. "Hold on, we have to FORGET" asked Brenda. "Yes" said the boss. "Well I know Teresa and I will still be like sisters since we are both the only girls BUT I HAVE TO FORGET THOMAS IS MY BROTHER" Brenda yelled. "Ya I agree, I proven I can keep a secret" said Teresa crossing her arms. "They have the right to know they are going to be aunts" I said. The boss signed. "Fine, but if anything with all of you happens again I will erase their minds myself" said the boss.