Chapter 82

THOMAS POV:

I found Teresa at the hospital. She saw me and rolled her eyes. "Thomas if you're gonna be rude again you can just save it" said Teresa. "No, I just wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. You didn't know all this would happen and I was just nervous and upset that Lake wants to kill my sons" I said. Teresa signed and crossed her arms "Well you were kinda right. It was stupid of me to run into the maze at night. I was just wanting to see Stephen again" said Teresa. I hugged Teresa. "We will find your brother. He has to be somewhere and what if it's me" I said. Teresa hugged me back. "Well I'd like to have a DNA test to prove it but I don't care what happened to him as long as he is alive" said Teresa. We stayed there hugging for a few minutes. "Hey so you wanna go eat something" asked Teresa. "Ya, I'm getting hungry" I said. We broke the hug and headed to the kitchen. The rest of the week was okay. 

The gladers except for Alby, Ben, Tyler, and Dakota didn't like me that much. I didn't care that much. Ben also apologized for the whole being stung and trying to kill me. He's actually nice when he isn't stung and crazy. After everyone was asleep Newt took me to the bonfire area. We didn't have a fire because it would wake everyone up. Newt sat me down on a chair. He went and stood in front of me with everyone else. Newt picked up a cardboard guitar and held it. I leaned closer to Teresa. "What's happening" I whispered. "You'll see" Teresa whispered. I looked at and she just winked.

NEWT POV:

We started singing the song. "One, two. One, two, three, four. Give me more lovin' than I've ever had. Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad" I started singing. Thomas smiled. "Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not. Make me feel good when I hurt so bad. Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you. I love being around you. You make it easy, It's easy as one, two, one, two, three, four" I kept singing. Thomas was blushing like crazy.

"There's only one thing, two do, three words four you. I love you. There's only one way, two say, those three words and that's what I'll do. I love you" I singed. I smiled as Teresa started crying. "Give me more lovin' from the very start. Piece me back together when I fall apart. Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends. Make me feel good when I hurt so bad. Best that I've had. I'm so glad that I found you. I love being around you. You make it easy, It's easy as one, two, one, two, three, four. There's only one thing, two do, three words four you. I love you. There's only one way, two say, those three words and that's what I'll do. I love you. I love you. You make it easy, It's easy as one, two, one, two, three, four. There's only one thing, two do, three words four you. I love you. There's only one way, two say, those three words and that's what I'll do. I love you. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four I love you. I love you" I singed. I finished and walked up to Thomas. "Happy Birthday Tommy" I said. I kissed his lips. We broke the kiss and Thomas laughed a little. "I can't believe I forgot about my birthday" said Thomas.