Chapter 122

NEWT POV: 

I looked at the see threw water fall in front of us. "Is there anywhere else in the pool they can hide" asked Minho. "No, it must be the laser tag area come on" I said. We left the pool and ran to the laser tag section. There was a box with the vest and laser tag guns. "Okay here is the plan. We can use Lake as bait to let us in" I said. Lake laughed and crossed his arms. "Do you find this funny shank" asked Gally. "My maze will just shoot me them self if they have to" said Lake. "Well uh plan B. Everyone put on one of these bloody vest and we will fight our way threw" I said. Everyone grabbed a vest and put it on. We grabbed a laser tag gun. "Okay every one ready" I asked. "Ya, let's go" said a boy. We ran in and started fighting the guards. I made it past a few people and turned a corner. I saw Ben. "Hey" said Ben. "Hey" I said awkwardly. I shot the laser gun and killed his character. "Sorry, have to save Tommy" I said. 

I kept running. I met up with Minho and Gally. We entered the room and found everyone. I ran up to Thomas. "You okay Tommy" I asked. "Ya I'm fine" said Thomas. I smiled and kissed Thomas. "Okay okay you can finish later let's just go" said a boy. We broke the kiss and I helped Thomas up. We made it out of the laser tag arena. We did lose a few characters but the other maze said that the marriages are worthy. Not that our maze would listen. 

THOMAS POV: 

We have been here for a few days and I am now eight months pregnant. I was currently eating with Teresa and Brenda. "So do you think dad will be alive when he meets his grand kids" asked Brenda. "Hopefully, I mean he has the right to and he doesn't even know I'm his son" I said. "One of his sons" said Teresa clearly hiding something. "Oh ya, I almost forgot about him" said Brenda. "Wait what" I asked. "The night you were taken our older brother and I were at grandma and grandpa's" said Brenda nervously. "So there are four kids" I asked. 

"We it was gonna be three but we were both born and uh you know" said Teresa. "So who is our older brother" I asked. "Lake, all I know is he signed up for the military once he was old enough" said Brenda. "Lake, as in, the Lake? Here" I asked. "Maybe, why what happened" asked Brenda. "Lake wanted to kill Thomas' kids after he gave birth but yes it's the same lake" said Teresa. We both looked at her. "YOU KNEW" Brenda and I yelled. "Well I didn't when we first entered the maze because I was too busy looking for you but then I realized he looks familiar" said Teresa. "Are we gonna tell him" I asked. "Of course not, he tried to kill your sons just because you were pregnant. Imagine if he found out who you are" said Teresa. "She has a point" said Brenda. I looked at the door and saw Lake enter. "Speak of the devil" I said. Lake looked a little furious. I haven't seen him like that since he found out I'm pregnant. Lake saw us and walked over to us. He made it and crossed his arms. "Thomas what does halfing stand for" asked Lake. I bolted up. "What" I asked hearing the fear in my voice.