Chapter 66

THOMAS POV:

That night we had to banish Alby. Everyone was at the gate. The keepers except for Minho all had poles. Everyone else except for me and Chuck had spears. A few boys didn't even show up. I can't blame them. None of us want to be here either. Minho came with Alby who had his hands tied behind his back. "Minho, they aren't human" said Alby. Minho ignored him and continued walking. He set Alby on the ground and cut the rope holding his arms. "DON'T DO IT GUYS. I WASN'T STUNG" Alby yelled. I covered my ears and closed my eyes as Alby kept screaming at everyone. Minho threw the bag in the maze and the wind came. "I'm sorry Alby" said Minho. Minho got out of the way so they could push Alby into the maze. "POLES" Newt yelled. Everyone pointed their spears and poles at Alby. "PUSH HIM IN" Newt yelled. The keepers started to push Alby into the maze. He kept screaming at them to stop. I left and went back to my hammock. Dinner that night was silent. No one said anything. Some of the boys wish they could of saved Alby.

Even if it had to be them instead of Alby. I feel the same way I guess but nothing could be done. "You okay" asked Teresa sitting across from me. "Ya" I lied. "Really because you haven't even touched your food yet" said Teresa. I kept rolling my fork in the spaghetti. "You need to eat to keep up your strength and think of the baby's health" said Teresa. I signed. "I know but Alby" I started. "Would tell you the same thing. Yes he is dead but you know nothing could of been done" said Teresa. I started eating.

NEWT POV:

After dinner everyone went to sleep. Teresa said not to wake her up tonight. Minho, Thomas, and I entered the maze to make sure the grievers took Alby. To be honest I hated it. I remember back before the maze Teresa was accidentally stung by Thomas. She was taken to the hospital and they gave her the cure but if WCKD did send up a cure everyone would be confused about WHY DID YOU WAIT THREE BLOODY YEARS? We headed back to the glade. I sense four halfings. One from Minho and three from Thomas.

It might just be him being pregnant. Does that mean we are having twins? I helped Thomas climb the wall and then back down. "Tommy, what if we are having twins" I asked as we sat outside the forest. We looked at each other. "I don't know. I mean we will love and raise both but maybe it's better we are having twins" said Thomas. "How" I asked. "Well they will both be the same age and they can play together" said Thomas. "That is true but if we are still here when they are 15 they will have to start working" I said. Thomas nodded in agreement. "Hope fully the war will end one day. Anyway what should we name our two kids if it is twins" asked Thomas. I thought for a bit and looked forward. I looked back at Thomas. "Well I was thinking Kyle or Daron if it was one kid but I can't decide which to use" I said. "Well if it's twins then we can use both" said Thomas. I smiled. Thomas's eyes became foggy. "Tommy" I asked waving in front of him. Thomas blinked and his eyes were back to normal. Thomas was breathing heavy like he saw something scary.

SO ORIGINALLY I WAS JUST GOING TO DO ME AS THEIR ONLY SON BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE MYSELF A BROTHER. AFTER ALL KYLE IS MY OLDER BROTHER IN THE PRIME OF ALL PRIME DIMENSION (KILL ORDER ON SAVANAHLEMKE WILL EXPLAIN AND IS ALSO ME)