Chapter 95

NEWT POV:

The rest of the night we just stayed in the room. Thomas and I did watch a few movies that were on the TV but he mostly slept I think. However he sometimes had to throw up. The next morning Thomas woke up. "Did you have another vision" I asked. "No" said Thomas. "Well there is only 8 weeks until your arm is healed" I said. "How many months is that" asked Thomas rubbing his eyes. I thought for a bit. "Two months" I said. "So I'll be four month's pregnant" said Thomas. "At least it's not nine" I said. Thomas smiled. I sat up and helped Thomas up as well. "Do you have to throw up Tommy" I asked. "No, I'm just hungry" said Thomas weakly. He snuggled onto my shoulder and I held him. I held Thomas and leaned over to reach the menu. I reached it and sat back up right. I opened the menu still holding Thomas. "What do you want" I asked looking at him. Thomas looked at the menu. "Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and chocolate to the side" said Thomas. "Tommy I don't think they give chocolate for breakfast" I said. 

"Sorry it's just the cravings" said Thomas. "What do you want to drink" I asked. Thomas thought for a bit. "Chocolate milk" he said. I smiled. Guess that's how he will get chocolate. I walked up to the speaker and ordered us some breakfast. I sat back down and held Thomas. A nurse later came in with a tray that had to plates of food. The nurse set it on a table and pulled it over to the bed. The nurse then left after saying we have a hour till we will be sent up into the maze. 

THOMAS POV:

I sat up and we started eating. The food was okay. "So what are we gonna tell everyone" I asked as we ate. "That we are having two kids but we don't know their genders" said Newt as he ate. "YOU SAID YOU HAD TERESA AND STEPHEN" a voice yelled. I was surprised. We paused and stopped eating. "We do but you have to wait a few days to see them" said a worker. "THEY ARE MY SISTER AND BROTHER. WHY CAN'T I SEE THEM NOW" a voice yelled. "Brenda" I said looking at Newt. 

There was more shouting until Brenda finally calmed down and went with them. "They might send Brenda up next month" said Newt. "Should we tell her? Last time I talked to her she wasn't very kind to halfings and I doubt WCKD taking Teresa helped" I said. "Ya, she's your sister Tommy. I mean we won't tell her right away but we will at one point" said Newt. We continued eating. After we finished I felt my stomach turn a little. I didn't have to throw up yet but I might soon. "You okay Tommy" asked Newt holding me. "Ya, just a bit of a sour stomach but I don't have to throw up yet" I said. "Well just let me know if you do okay" asked Newt. "Okay" I said. After a few minutes we were taken back to the box. I sat down in the empty box with Newt next to me. The box started moving up. I got on my hands and knees to throw up. The moment from the box made my stomach finally kick the food back up. Newt rubbed my back as I threw up. I do feel better. We made it to the top and the box opened. I vomited one last time and sat down.