Chapter 106

NEWT POV: 

I froze and looked to see Gally standing in front of us shocked. Teresa started waking up Brenda. "Gally" said Thomas. "You shanks are half griever" said Gally. "Thomas and Newt are. The rest of us are human" said Minho. Gally walked up to us. We were all silent. Gally punched Thomas in the face. The griever roared and ran up to Gally. We all jumped up in front of Gally. "Relax, it's just a misunderstanding" I said. The griever calmed down and frowned at Gally. "YOU SHANKS BETTER START EXPLAINING" Gally yelled. I turned to face Gally. "Just calm down alright" I said. "DON'T TELL ME TO BE CALM. YOU SHANKS ARE HALF GRIEVER AND HAVING TWO BABIES" Gally yelled. "Gally they won't hurt us" said Brenda standing up. Gally crossed his arms. "What about Ben, Alby, and every other shank that was taken by a griever" asked Gally. The griever roared something and rolled it's eyes. I think it was suppose to be a sassy come back or something. "Alby and Ben were a accident. However they are still alive" I said. We were all silent as Gally processed everything. 

I remember we were friends before the maze. Hopefully that has some meaning to Gally. Gally signed. "Do we have to do anything or can I head back to the glade" asked Gally. "Ya I'll take you back" I said. The griever looked at Gally and roared something. Probably that he is lucky we let him go. The griever does not like how Thomas was punched. Can't blame it. "I'll go with, I have to head back anyway" said Minho standing up. We started leaving and I sensed something. Thomas and I both looked at Minho. "What" he asked. "Did you.....feel that" I asked. 

THOMAS POV: 

"No" said Minho. "What ever just go" I said. Newt, Gally, and Minho left. I felt something in my stomach. I looked down and put my hand on my stomach. I felt two hands on the other side. Oh my God they moved. I smiled. "You okay" asked Teresa. "Ya, babies moved" I said happily. "Can I feel" asked Teresa. "Ya" I said. I took Teresa hand and placed it on my stomach. Teresa smiled. I looked over at Brenda. "Do you wanna feel" I asked. "Fine" said Brenda. She put her hand on my stomach and smiled. 

"I still can't believe my brother is pregnant. I always knew you would have kids but I never pictured you would be the pregnant one" said Brenda. "Just think in five months your two sons will be here" said Teresa. "I'm just hoping I can deliver both of them" I said. "You'll be fine" said Brenda. Newt later came back and we talked a little bit until Brenda and Teresa went back to sleep. I closed my eyes and snuggled into Newt's chest until he had to leave. The next morning we waited by the doors. "So, what's gonna happen" asked Brenda. "Well Newt will probably put us in the pit again except Thomas since he is a runner. He just can't run since he is pregnant" said Teresa. "I kinda miss it. The runners did come up with a lot of things. Like trying to turn the blades" I said. "How did that go" asked Brenda. "Not well. It ended up not working so we just gave up" I said. "Okay but something still doesn't make sense" said Brenda. Teresa and I looked at her. "How do we know that the humans won't find this place? I mean the war will end some time but I doubt dad isn't looking for us" said Brenda. "All I know is we are in Antarctica" I said.