Chapter 97

NEWT POV: 

I laid next to Thomas and held him in my arms. "Have you had another vision yet Tommy" I asked. "No, nothing yet" said Thomas. The box sounded. I got up and helped Thomas up. Everyone ran over to the box. Thomas and I were behind a little. Gally jumped down into the box. Thomas and I made it and looked in. Brenda. She wasn't awake yet. Gally picked her up. He carried her out of the box and held her. "What is she alive" asked Teresa. "Ya, she just hasn't woken up yet" said Gally. I signed. "Okay well take her to the hospital and we will have the medjacks look at her. The rest of us will get the  supplies" I said. Gally started to carry Brenda to the hospital and Clint and Jeff followed. "Does this mean that WCKD is gonna start sending up girls" asked a boy. "Why now" asked another boy. "Let's just get the bloody supplies" I said annoyed. We started getting the supplies out of the box and Teresa took Thomas back to his hammock. 

After the supplies was sorted I went to the hospital with Teresa, Minho, and Thomas to see if Brenda woke up yet. We entered and Brenda was still asleep. Gally and Clint were there. "Do you know what's wrong with her" asked Gally. "Nothing. She just hasn't woke up" said Clint. "Why" asked Gally. I never seen him this interested in some ones health before. "I don't know. Maybe it's just the stuff that puts everyone to sleep so they can put us in the box" said Client. "Will she be okay" asked Gally. "Ya she'll be fine. She just needs to wake up" said Client. Thomas started to fall but I caught him. 

THOMAS POV:

"You okay" asked Newt. "Ya, just dizzy from the pregnancy" I said. Gally rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Come on, let's lay you down in your hammock" said Newt picking me up. "So what about the girl" asked Minho. "We will wait till she wakes up and see if she remembers her name or not. Until then I want some one to stay here and watch her. The rest of us will go back to work" said Newt. "I'll watch her" said Gally. Some reason I'm okay with that. 

"Okay, if she wakes up make sure she is calm down before you come find me" said Newt. "Okay" said Gally. We all left. Newt carried me back to my hammock. "You're leaving my sister with Gally" I asked. "She will be fine Tommy. Gally isn't gonna hurt her" said Newt. Newt laid me down in my hammock. "Newt" I asked. "Yes Tommy" asked Newt. "Are we gonna tell Brenda about the halfings and everything" I asked. Newt signed. "Well it's up to you and Teresa. Do you want her to know everything" asked Newt. "Ya but I'm worried she will hate us and our sons. Last time we talked she......didn't take to kindly to halfings. Especially after I accidentally stung Teresa" I said. "You'll be fine Tommy. Brenda is your sister and I'm sure she will love you and Teresa no matter what" said Newt. I nodded. "Now get some sleep" said Newt. I nodded and closed my eyes. Newt kissed my forehead and then my stomach. I smiled and Newt left. I wonder what Brenda will actually think about being a aunt. I know Teresa is okay with all this but she was also dating a halfing. Well Minho did turn human but still. Teresa and Brenda won't hate their brother just because I'm half griever. I hope.