Chapter 124

NEWT POV: 

We got everything under control. Aris had his memory erased, Lake and Chuck both promised to keep the secret for now, and Lake has hung out with Thomas, Teresa, and Brenda more because they are related. We also had to hold Aris down. He didn't like it too well. Anyway we were later sent up after everything was fixed and all the humans had their memories wiped. Except for Brenda and Teresa of course. We were back in the glade almost like it never happened. We agreed to tell Chuck after Thomas gives birth. A couple weeks later Thomas was now ready to pop at any moment. I finally had a quick break from running the glade before lunch. I went to the hospital which is where Thomas was. We figured it's best that way we don't have to carry him here. I entered and Thomas was laying on the bed. "Hey Tommy, you feel okay" I asked. I sat down on a stool. "Ya I'm fine, they aren't ready to come out yet" said Thomas. "Well I'm sure they will soon but let's get some lunch quick" I said. 

I grabbed Thomas' hand and helped him to his feet. "Now if you feel" I started. "If I feel anything I will tell you right away so we can properly deliver our sons" Thomas said interrupting me. "Just making sure you remember" I said. "You tell me every five minutes" said Thomas as we walked. "I'm allowed to worry" I said. "True but I just can't wait until I can be a runner again" said Thomas. "Well just don't sneak our sons into the maze" I said. "I would never" said Thomas. He stopped walking and looked down. "Tommy, is it time" I asked. Thomas was silent. 

THOMAS POV: 

Nothing happened. I smiled and looked back at Newt. "It's just a kick. Don't worry I'm fine" I said. Newt relaxed and we continued walking. We made it and I sat down at a table and waited for Newt to come back with food. Newt came back shortly after. Today the cooks made mac and cheese. It was okay. I'm just hoping I don't pop right now. At least wait till after we all eat. Minho, Teresa, Gally, and Brenda sat with us. Gally and Brenda don't want to get married until after the babies come. 

Mainly because of the fact that they are at their wedding and I go into labor. I mean that is one way to crash a party but I wouldn't do that. Especial because Brenda is my sister. So I guess everyone understands why they waited. Some people still don't believe I'm pregnant but they will see when I finally pop. I started eating the mac and cheese. "How come every time some one makes mac and cheese it's always a different taste" said Teresa. "It might be the water they use or something" I said. "Well at least it taste good" said Minho. "So what if the cooks make something you don't like" asked Brenda. "I just eat it anyway but you skip the meal if you wanted" said Gally. "I'm just glad that Minho isn't the bloody cook" said Newt. "Hey, my cooking was good" said Minho. "What" I asked. "Minho was the cook before Frypan came up. It was bloody terrible" said Newt. "Ya, I don't think anyone liked it" said Gally. "Oh you shanks over reacted. I saw you all plugging your noses like a shuck face" said Minho. "That was because your nose affects your taste. If you plug it the taste isn't as strong" said Newt. 

SPOILER ALERT

The kids are born next chapter. No there is no death. And after that I will do the Galda (Brenda and Gally) wedding and then random things as the sons grow up. Also when I or you is 15 I had to fake my death during a night in the maze and I am sent up into Lake's maze. Do you want to read that story as a spin off or no?