Lachlan + Sidemen- My Beautiful Boys Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" He yelled, bouncing around.

"Yes what?"

"Yes please daddy!" He said, quieter this time, knowing that he had to use his inside voice.

"Okay then." With Oli still resting on my shoulder I dug through the bag and peace descended over the house for a little while.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was drowsy for a lot of the day, despite having had no less sleep than normal. The other boys noticed it too because they took great care to entertain the boys while I tried not to fall asleep, which I was so grateful for because it gave me some time to breathe.

I honestly didn't know how tired I had been until I didn't need to take care of the boys ever second of every day, and I was exhausted. Vikk noticed because when he saw that I was dropping off he got some toys out of the bag and entertained them for hours.

"Oh my god, it's so sweet." Vikk whispered, and through my squinted eyes I could see Oli sitting contentedly on his lap with a cracker in his mouth and the little toy crane in his hand. "I can't believe it's been three years since we've seen him."

"I know." JJ whispered, who was busy entertaining Henry. "He's got kids now, Jesus, I remember when he was the kid of the group, he's grown up far too fast."

Vikk hummed in agreement, Oli babbling away and talking to himself while he tried to get Vikk's attention back on him. I was listening to everything with my eyes closed, but I supposed that they both thought that I was asleep.

"I missed him so much, I was so worried when he disappeared but I can understand why he did. These two are so cute." Vikk said, sounding like he was coddling Oliver. "God the memories though, the times we spent together." JJ snickered.

"Sounds like you've still got that crushhhhh." He teased, laughing. I almost opened my eyes I was so surprised but I managed to keep them closed, still listening in on the conversation. "I can't believe you've managed to hang onto that for 4 years!"

There was a solid pause, the only noises I could hear were Oli and Henry playing quietly together which was a surprise considering they were normally fighting and screaming like little brats. Normally they were never so well behaved.

"Oh my god you've gone so red!" JJ giggled, laughing so hard that my chair, which he was leaning against, started shaking. "You so have a crush still!"

"Maybe." He mumbled, sounding so sheepish that I couldn't help but giggle. I clapped my hand over my mouth, realising that I had just alerted them to the fact that I was awake and had been listening to their conversation. I blinked, finally opening my eyes.

Henry squealed when he saw me awake and clambered off JJ, climbing up the chair and onto my lap.

"Hey bud." I mumbled, exhausted still, running my hand through his hair. He giggled, wrapping his arms around my neck. I then looked back over at JJ and Vikk, the latter of which was looking stunned and so embarrassed that he wanted to curl up in a hole and die.

"You weren't asleep?" JJ said, gaping. I nodded.

"Nah, probably looked like it." I yawned, shifting Henry so he wasn't in the way. "But yeah, I heard everything."

Vikk went, if possible, an even deeper shade of red. Oli looked up at him and pressed a chubby little hand to his cheek, bringing his attention back down to the young boy.

"You're red!" He said excitedly, for some reason. "You're like Rudolph!" I giggled, Vikk laughing along with Oli's antics. His comment relaxed him a little and slowly, as the second passed, Vikk realised that I didn't care that he had a crush on me.

In fact, my heart was beating so fast because of what I now knew that I was struggling to keep it hidden.

I had had a crush on Vikk pretty much since we had become friends, hell, maybe since I had first seen his beautiful face on our first Skype call together all those years ago. I had kept it hidden because he had had a girlfriend and once the boys came along I just let it go, knowing nothing would ever come of it. It still hurt like hell though.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, Henry turning back and clambering off my lap. He ran back over to JJ and plopped himself on the floor in front of him, demanding attention and holding up a toy car for JJ to hold. I smiled to myself, watching their interaction.

Vikk's eyes went between me and his housemate, still a little red on the tip of his ears.

Eventually Henry demanded for JJ to take him upstairs, that was where the bag was after the boys had kept going through it, and the man obliged, picking up Henry and slinging him over his shoulder. I could hear his squeals as they went all the way up the stairs.

"So..." Vikk stuttered, nervous all over again. "Sorry you had to hear that..." I cut him off.

"Nah uh uh, you don't have anything to be sorry for." I smiled at him, still bouncing his leg up and down to entertain Oli. "I don't mind. In fact..."

I slid from the chair and pretty much crawled over to him, pulling Oli off his lap and pulling him onto mine. I then leaned over to him and captured his lips on mine, feeling his surprise and shock at first but then he relaxed and pushed back, fiercely.

We pulled away, both of us red in the face and not wanting to look each other in the eyes, but then Oli broke the silence.

"Dad!" He yelled triumphantly, and at first I was confused because he never called me dad, but then he crawled off my lap and wandered straight into Vikk, holding up his arms for a hug. "Dad!"

Vikk looked at me, shocked, but hugged the boy with tears in his eyes.

"Guess you're a dad now Vikk." I said, smiling.

"I guess so." He smiled too, kissing me again. "I guess so."