[SeungJin] Bad Boy Down

Start from the beginning

"I'm late cause I'm not early," Hyunjin states with a disinterested voice. It made Seungmin snort, some of his classmates turn to look at him so he quickly returns to being stoic.

Mr. Park glares at Hyunjin, knowing he wouldn't win an argument with the school bad boy. Hyunjin walks to his seat without saying anything.

'His seat is just right behind mine,' Seungmin notes as Hyunjin passed by him, missing the look the other gave him.

***

Seungmin leaves Jisung and Felix at the cafeteria to put some of his books in his locker. As he passes by the garden he see's Hyunjin smoking by at one of the benches. They make a small eye contact before Seungmin reaches his locker.

As he closed his locker a hand suddenly slammed beside his head, the smell of smoke filling his nostrils. He felt another hand turn him around. He was met face to face with Hyunjin. Their eyes made contact and Seungmin can feel his heart beat a little bit faster, 'Huh?'

He can feel the hand that turned him around rest on his waist. They just stared at each other for a few minutes before Hyunjin spoke, "What are you doing to me?"

A few students turn to look at them but they didn't stay long, not wanting to be on Hyunjin's badside for being nosy. They heard the bell ring and students started flooding the corridor to go to their classrooms.

But they still stayed like that, just staring at each other. Not minding the eyes, whispers and flashes.

"Hyunjin!" someone suddenly called. They both turn to looks at the owner of the voice. Chan, Hyunjin's friend was there waving for Hyunjin to come closer, beside him was Changbin and Minho also Hyunjin's friends.

Hyunjin turns to look at him one final time, before he released Seungmin. He watches as Hyunjin walk calmly towards his friends. He can see Felix and Jisung running to hin from the cafeteria.

Once they reached him, Jisung checked every bit of him, "Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?"

Seungmin shakes his head and turns to look at Hyunjin. He sees the other walking with his friends but was looking back at him. They share another eye contact before the other turned his attention back to his friends.

"What was that all about?" he heard Felix's deep voice say beside him.

"I have no idea."

***

Hyunjin started following Seungmin around after that little locker scenario. Pictures of Hyunjin pinning Seungmin against a locker spread out the whole school.

Seungmin was irritated with how people would approach him to ask what his relationship with Hyunjin was. Sensing his irritation Hyunjin started to scare anyone who would ask. Glaring at them, you could almost hear a growl come out of him.

He was currently at the cafeteria, beside him was Jisung and infront was Felix. He saw Hyunjin sit a table away from them, but he could still feel his eyes on him.

"So Seungmin..." Felix started. Seungmin looks up from his jajangmyeon and looks at Felix. "Changbin invited me to a party at his house tonight. I was thinking if you would like to come?" Felix asked nervously.

Jisung nodded beside him, cheeks full with food, "Minho hyung invited me also. You should come." Seungmin ponders for a moment before shrugging his shoulders, "Not sure." The two boys nodded and continued eating.

After eating Seungmin went to his locker to take textbook he needed for his next class. He can feel Hyunjin following closely behind. It made him smile a little, making a girl look at him curiously seeing Seungmin smile for the first time.