[Christmas Special] Love In The Air

Start from the beginning

"That's alot of gifts," Felix comments. Eyeing the gifts around the tree ranging from big to small.

"There's only 10 minutes before christmas. What should we do?" Chan asks.

"Maybe we should go out the backyard. Let the kids play in the snow while we wait," Woojin suggest while looking at Jeongin, Felix, and Jisung.

"Yah! We're not kids!" Felix complains. "But you act like one," Minho comments, dodging the candle that Jisung throws at him. "Where the heck did you get that candle?" Minho asks. Jisung shrugs his shoulders sheepishly, "I dunno."

Woojin shakes his head but still smiles, "Go get your coats. We'll wait for christmas outside." The trio rushes to get their coats while the hyung line especially Minho stares at them in disbelief.

Soon they were all outside. Felix and Jisung throwing snow balls at each other. Jeongin rolling on the snow. Minho cheering on Jisung. Hyunjin sitting on the snow with his back againts a pillar and Seungmin infront of him back flush against his chest.

Woojin and Chan sat at the porch. Changbin leaning against the wall. Felix and Jisung was screaming at each other in a playfull way. Still throwing snowballs at each other, until one snowball hit Hyunjin.

It was a snowball that Jisung threw and Felix dodged. Jeongin stopped rolling and looked at Hyunjin, even Minho stopped cheering and stared at him.

"Jinnie?" Seungmin whispered. Hyunjin smilea at Seungmin and motions for him to get up. Jisung visibly gulps but didn't say anything. Hyunjin gathers a big lump of snow and strides over to Jisung.

He grins at Jisung and dumps all the snow that he gathered at Jisungs head. Jeongin laughs out loud at what happened, Felix toppling over from laughing to much. Even Minho couldn't stop laughing at his boyfriend.

"Hyung!" Jisung whines at Minho. Snow still on top of his head. Minho laughs but still helps Jisung remove the snow on top of his head. While fixing Jisungs hair Minho felt a snowball thrown at the back of his head.

He looks back and sees Seungmin grinning at him, holding another snowball.

"Oh its on!"

The snow ball between Jisung and Felix became a snowball fight between Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Jisung, Felix, Minho.

Hyunjin would occasionally block Seungmin from getting hit. Jeogin laughing his ass off everytime someone gets hit at the face. Overall they were having a good time, with the hyungs just watching them with a fond smile on their faces.

In the middle of their snowball fight, fireworks suddenly exploded. They all look up to watch the fireworks.

"Merry Christmas everybody!" Chan happily says.

Jeongin gathers a large amount of snow and throws it up, "Merry Christmas!"

They laughed around greeting each other. "Let's eat then," Woojin says and leads the way to the dining table.

They all eat around the table. Noisy as they laugh around while eating. Christmas music blasting at the background.

Changbin kept on putting different foods on Felix's plate. Minho feeding Jisung the same with Hyunjin and Seungmin. Hyunjin eating anything that falls out of Seungmin's lips. Woojin and Chan fussing over Jeongin, getting him anything he likes.

After eating they all gathered at the living room. "Presents!" Jeongin and Felix shouted. The others laughed at the twos antics.

"Since Jeongin is so excited why don't you give out yours first?" Chan said from beside Woojin who's leaning on Chan's shoulder.

Jeongins jumps up from between Hyunjin and Seungmin and gathers his gifts. Giving them out to the respective receivers.

"You choose who's next," Seungmin says once Jeongin settle in betweem him and Hyunjin. "Jisung!" Jeongin shouts.

"That's hyung to you," Jisung grumbles, but still gets up and gives out their gifts. He gives Minho's last, and pats Minho's leg, "You go next."

Minho stands to give out their gifts except Jisungs. "Hyung, where's mine?" Jisung whined. Minho sits beside Jisung before answering, "The big one beside the tree."

"Oh."

"Hyunjin, you go."

"Okay then," Hyunjin gives out the gifts and hands Seungmins last leaning in to whisper, "Open it last." Seungmin nods and stands up to gives out his gifts.

One every last gift is given out, they all dispersed to find their own places to open their gifts.

Jisung screamed once he opened Minho's gift for him. A big teddy bear almost as big as him. Brown and soft, holding a heart with the words I Love You written on it. He also received new pairs of earings from Felix and Jeongin, a new watch from Seungmin, and many more.

Minho receiving a black leather jacket from Jisung.

Jeongin receiving a kitty onesie from Chan and Woojin.

Changbin getting him and Felix a matching ring. While Felix getting him and Changbin a matching shirts.

Woojin getting Chan a new personalized notebook for his composing.

And Chan getting Woojin a new pair of shoes.

Hyunjin received a new bucket hat from Seungmin.

And as promised Seungmin opened Hyunjins gift last. Opening Jeongins first he received an album with their pictures on it. Jisung getting him a day6 album. Woojin and Chan giving him a puppy onesie, that weirdly looks like Kkami. Finally opening Hyunjins gift, a tear fell from his eyes.

Hyunjins gift is small but somehow it gave the biggest impact. Once the lid is lifted a note can be seen. A note that only said two words, but means a lot.

'Marry me?'

He took the note off and saw a silver ring, studded with small diamonds. Seungmin took the ring of the box and wore it, slipping it into his finger smoothly.

Once they were all done with opening the gifts they all went back to the living room. Jeongin and Seungmin wearing the onesie which made the other coo and take pictures of them, even Hyunjin calling Seungmin kkami. The ring on Seungmins finger still unnoticed.

Jisung dragged the big teddy bear with him, with Minho following behind wearing the leather Jacket. Changbin and Felix arrived holding hands wearing their matching shirt and ring.

Woojin and Chan wearing the necklace that they received from Jeongin.

They all laughed around, talking about each others gift. Jisung turning beat red as he and Felix talk about Felix's gift to Jisung.

It was around the 3 in the morning when they finished. All wanting to rest they returned to their respective rooms. Jeongin following behind Woojin. Chan was the last to go back to their room.

Looking around the house, he smiled and whispered, "Merry Christmas." He turned off the lights and went to his, Woojin and Jeongins room.

The mistletoe at the balcony long forgotten. They didn't need the mistletoe anyways. Love was in the air even without the mistletoe.

Platonic love and romantic love was always there. And they all found it in each other.

***

A/N: Merry Christmas my gays! Thank you for the support! I wish y'all a very very merry christmas! Hope you're celebrating happily in where you are right now!