maxwell turns seven!

Start from the beginning

"There's our seven year old! Happy birthday, Maxwell! Happy birthday, buddy! You are getting so so big! Are you excited to have a fun filled day today?" Joey asks Maxwell.

"Thank you, Daddy! And YES! I'm so excited to have so much fun!" Maxwell says as he jumps off of the step stool and hugs Joey.

"Tell the camera where we are going today for your birthday!" Daniel says to Maxwell as he puts away the hair products in drawer.

"Universal Studios!" Maxwell says jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yes, we are going to Universal Studios for Maxwell's seventh birthday! And Maxwell is bringing five of his best friends and his big brother Everett to have fun with!" Joey says to the camera and Maxwell smiles.

"Yeah, camera! My best friends Benji, Matteo, Tommy, Kase and Deacon are coming with us to Universal Studios!" Maxwell says with a big smile.

"It is going to be a such a fun day!" Joey says as he hugs Maxwell.

"Hey Max, you officially turned seven at 12:12 this morning!" Daniel says to Maxwell and Maxwell smiles at him.

"Woah! That's so cool, Papa!" Maxwell says to Daniel.

"Show the camera your t-shirt, Max!" Joey says as Maxwell poses for the camera making Joey and Daniel both giggle.

*Maxwell's outfit*

*Maxwell's outfit*

"Daniel found this shirt online for Max! Isn't it cute?" Joey says as he kisses Maxwell's forehead.

"This shirt screams Maxwell to me." Daniel says as he kisses Maxwell's cheek.

"All of these kisses!" Maxwell says as he giggles.

"Get used to it, bud! It is your birthday and everybody loves you!" Daniel says to Maxwell.

"Let's go downstairs and see everyone! Your siblings, Wolf, Storm, Lark and Nonna are all waiting for you!" Joey says to Maxwell and Maxwell cheers.

"Okay! Let's go!" Maxwell says with excitement. 

Joey, Daniel and Maxwell then walk down the steps to see Maria, the dogs and the rest of the kids.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAXWELL!" Aspen, Everett, Haven, Luna and River say in unison as they run over to Maxwell and hug him tightly.

"BA BA DA DA GA GA TA!" Eden yells happily as she crawls over to Maxwell.

Wolf, Lark and Storm happily run up to Maxwell and Maxwell pets and hugs them one by one.

"La multi ani, Maxwell!" Maria says as she kisses Maxwell's cheeks and hugs him tightly.

Daniel walks into the kitchen and grabs Maxwell's special birthday cupcake! He places a red seven candle in the middle and lights it with a lighter.