91

Im currently having a celebratory lunch with Skye and Liam

Im currently having a celebratory lunch with Skye and Liam. It's been 4 days since the gallery show and it was the only time I have had free. I still haven't seen Harry and surprisingly I haven't heard from him either. No calls, no texts, nothing but radio silence. It hurts like hell but I've convinced myself that this is what he needs to push him to go to LA.

"How many photos did you sell in the end?" Skye asks popping a chip in her mouth after smothering it in ketchup, I guess that's her latest craving it's literally dripping off the end.

"I'm not sure of the final numbers, I'll have to check with Aaron but I think it's over 20 each."

"You still don't know who bought the bench picture?"

"No." I tell her shaking my head. "It was an anonymous buyer. They paid double the asking price for it as well. Aaron did say there were a few people interested so it could have been anyone one of them." I shrug looking down at my plate as I move the same piece of lettuce back and forth with my fork.

"Have you made up your mind wether you are coming to the the party tonight?" Liam asks me with a sympathetic smile.

"No. I don't think I should."

"You have too Ava. I know you haven't spoke to him in a while but even if you only show up for 10 minutes, he will know you cared about him enough to at least say goodbye. You can't pretend like he never meant anything to you when you know he meant everything. I'm not condoning his behaviour Ava but your no angel babe."

"Thanks for the lecture mum." I frown and roll my eyes.

The boys organised a leaving party for Harry tonight and I'm in two minds if I should go or not. It would be easier for both of us if I don't go. Easier for him to leave and easier for me to let him leave. I don't want to say goodbye to him, it will be too hard. But as Skye said I really should show up because no matter what happened I still love him and a part of me always will.

"We have been meaning to ask you something, now might not be the right time since it doesn't look like you want to be here, but we may as well just ask it anyway." Skye tells me diverting my attention towards her and Liam.

"I'm fine, honestly. I'm just tired." I lie faking a big smile. "What is it?"

Skye leans over and grabs my hand in hers. "We would love it if you would be the godmother to our baby." She grins and I see the tears pooling in the bottom of her eyes before they slowly drip down her cheeks. "Stupid hormones." She jokes wiping the tears away.

"Oh my god, are you kidding? I would love that. Are you sure?" I ask her flicking my gaze between her and Liam.

"Don't be silly Ava. We wouldn't want anyone else, you're Skye's best friend." Liam reassures me making me feel exceptionally happy.

Now I'm crying. "Of course I will." I lean over the table to give them a cuddle. "Thank you for asking me." I sniff wiping away the tears from under my eyes.