16

After what seems like an hour cab ride, we pull up to the restaurant

After what seems like an hour cab ride, we pull up to the restaurant. Harry comes around to open my door for me. I step outside and look at my surroundings. It looks like we are in the middle of nowhere. My mind starts wondering why we have come all the way out here, was he trying to hide me from everyone? Was he ashamed to be seen with me?

Harry stands in front of me and lifts my chin to look him in the eye. "Are you okay?"

"Sure, I'm fine." I say lying through my teeth.

"Good." he gives me a gentle kiss on the lips. "Let's go inside."

The restaurant looks amazing. The art on the walls look like they belong in some sort of museum, there's chandeliers hanging from the ceilings. There's even a woman playing the most delicate, low, soft music in the corner on a cello. This place is a lot fancier then the restaurant Cole took me too on our first date.
But I should have expected it, he probably took every girl here, I mean it is an amazing place.

"Table for two please." Harry says to the hostess.

"Right this way." she replies.

She leads us to a little booth on the corner and hands us our menus. She keeps looking at Harry and smiling. Though he pays no attention to her as his eyes are fixed on me. That's kind of nice I guess.

"Thank you." He says as he runs his fingers through his hair. "I hope this place is ok, sorry it was a bit of a drive away. I just wanted this to perfect and this is the best restaurant I know."

"It's fine." say half smiling at him, I don't think I'm being very convincing though.

"Are you okay? I know I keep asking that but I just want to keep making sure."

"I'm okay don't worry." I lie again. I know he has taken me this far out so no one sees us together. That's very heart breaking to be honest.

We both start looking through our menus as a man approaches us carrying a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Hey, Harry my boy." he says in his husky voice. Harry looks over to him and stands up giving the man a hug. The man looks over to me and smiles. "So, who do we have here then?"

"This beautiful young lady is Ava. Ava this is my uncle Tony, he owns this place."

Oh!

"She definitely is beautiful." Tony says. He leans over to talk to me "You know Ava, Harry has never brought a girl here before, it took me by surprise when he told me he was bringing a date. He must really like you."

I look up at Harry who is looking slightly embarrassed and I bite my lip trying not to release the huge grin that's appearing on my face. I can't believe I thought he was trying to hide me, when really it was quite the opposite.