66*

I eagerly jump out of bed and rush to door as soon as I hear his raspy voice

Once I open it I'm hit with a strong smell of alcohol, Harry stands there with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. His hair is a mess, he is dressed in slightly dirty black jeans and a black shirt with red flowers. It's quite see through and only half done up. No matter how drunk he is, he still looks absolutely breathtaking.

"Hi" he greets me as he walks in brushing past my shoulder.

"How much have you had to drink" I ask as I shut the door.

"Not enough" he slurs as he takes a sip from the half empty bottle of liquor in his hands.

"Harry, can you please put the bottle down" I plead.

"What are you, my mother?"

"No, but I am your girlfriend." I proceed to tell him. "And I care about your wellbeing."

I want to sit next to him, hold him in my arms, take care of him and beg him to forgive me. But considering the state he is in, for now I decide to keep my distance.

"Girlfriend?" Harry scoffs. "I don't even think you know what that means."

Ouch.

But I understand he is drunk and hurt. I can't really blame him for expressing how he feels.

I put my head down and stare at the floor. "I deserve that."

"I was gone for 2 weeks. I tried to contact you every single fucking day Ava."

"My phone was-"

"Your phone was broken yeah I get it."He says cutting me off. "And what about Skype huh? Did you actually fall asleep or was that some bullshit story you just made up?"

"No Harry, I did fall asleep. I was tired from late classes all week, I only meant to close my eyes for a few minutes and I accidentally fell asleep for a few hours. I'm sorry but I promise you that's the truth"

"Promises huh?" He takes another sip of alcohol. "Like you promised to be faithful, like you promised not to break my fucking heart." he spits.

He holds the bottle out to me, gesturing for me to have some. "No thanks." I say.

"What's the matter? Is it not good enough for you? Just like me, I was never good enough for you was I?"

"Yes you are good enough Harry. I don't want anyone else. I only ever want you. I was thinking about you the whole time."

Harry throws his bead back in laughter. "Thinking about me the whole time? Wow. You are full of shit aren't you? You are a heartless bitch Ava Reign."

"Harry if you came over just to insult me then you can leave. I know what I did to you and you don't understand how sorry I am for that but I won't stand here and let you say nasty things. I'll talk to you when you are sober." I tell him calmly.