85

Standing in the bathroom queue at Radleys isn't exactly what I thought I would be doing right now

I thought I would be rolling around in bed with Harry at this precise moment. But here I am, leaning against the wall, waiting with Skye so she can use the toilet, the same queue we have been standing in for the past 10 minutes.

Unfortunately she doesn't look pregnant yet so we can't jump to the front.

"Sorry we ruined your evening." Skye shrugs. "This was all Niall's idea. He just doesn't take no for an answer."

As soon as we got here, I met Skye in the bathroom so I haven't even managed to see everyone yet. "That's okay." I partially lie. I didn't really want to be here, there's plenty of other things I would rather be doing obviously but I agreed to go for Harry, he promised me that we would only have to show our faces and stay for one drink. I'm hoping the drink is a shot so we get it over and done with as quick as possible.

"Thanks for coming anyway." Her arms reach out pulling me in for a hug. Since being pregnant Skye has become very emotional, sensitive and oddly polite, it's very strange but I know it won't last long so I'm savouring every minute of it and possibly use it against her in the future.

"No problem." I tell her, wrapping my arm around her. She never really hugs me unless something bad had happened to one of us, so I'm enjoying the embrace to be honest. I quite like hugs and I don't get them from Skye very often.

"So, I'm guessing from the way you are dressed that he took you to a very fancy restaurant."

I nod my head in response. "Yeah, he took me to that little place in Covent Garden that we always walk past and wish we could afford to eat there."

"Oh wow, I'm so jealous, I bet the food was amazing."

"It was. I wasn't comfortable with the dress or the restaurant in the beginning but Harry made me feel a million times better about it."

"Oh, I'm sure he did." She raises her eyebrows nudging me on the shoulder, making me laugh lightly.

"That's not what I meant, anyway it's your turn, the toilet is free at the end." I tell her leading her to the right stall. "I'll wait out here for you."

....

"Holy fuck Ava, you look hot." Louis tells me as we approach the boys.

"Hey Tomlinson stop drooling over my girlfriend and get your own." Harry tells him, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Thank you Louis."

"Yeah Ava I have to agree you look sexy as fuck." Niall compliments me as his eyes rake up and down my body, Harry shooting him an evil glare, making him stop.

"You look really nice Ava, the dress really suits you." Liam grins.

"Thank you guys." I say looking at the floor in embarrassment, I'm not every good at taking compliments, especially this many all at once.