45

I've just finished getting ready for dinner and I hear a knock on the front door

I've just finished getting ready for dinner and I hear a knock on the front door. "Harry I think someone is knocking on the door" I shout. I grab my earrings from the dresser and put them on one by one.

The knock goes again. I walk out the bedroom. "Harry? The door. Do you have a housekeeper or something?" His dad is clearly rich so of course they have a house keeper "Maybe they want to come in."

I look around the villa. If it wasn't so big maybe he could hear me from wherever he is. I have no idea where he has gone. I'll have to get he door myself. A bit weird but it's fine.

I open the door and a big smile appears on my face. My gorgeous boyfriend is standing there with a huge bouquet of flowers. He looks so handsome in a pair of black trousers and a white button up shirt, a few of the top buttons undone showing off his swallow tattoos and I bite my lip at the sight. "Why are you knocking on the door?" I ask him.

"I'm here to take you to dinner. You look stunning by the way Miss Reign" he hands me the flowers.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome beautiful." He takes my hand in his and brings it up-to his mouth to kiss it. I can feel my face going red. "Are you ready to go?

"Mhmm, just let me put my shoes on and grab my purse. Would you like to come in for a minute? I don't think my boyfriend is here so you're safe" I giggle.

"Oh so I have you all to myself tonight?"

"I'm all yours"

...

"Harry is the blindfold really necessary I mean I can't see a thing" 

"Yeah that's the whole point Ava. I don't want to ruin the surprise."

"I'm clumsy, you know that right? I don't think not being able to see is a great idea."

Maybe I should have a gag for her mouth too. A blindfold and a gag hmmm. Focus!

"I've got you. You're not going to fall over I promise plus it's only for like a minute or two so can you please just stop your moaning and enjoy the evening" I say trying not to sound harsh.