49

"No you didn't" I say shaking my head

"We did."

"So you and Louis have made out?"

"Yeah twice actually. Well, I've been told it happened twice. Only one time I vaguely remember. We were both highly intoxicated and it was a dare. The second time I don't remember a thing. To be honest I'm not quite sure if it actually happened and he was just fucking with me."

"Should I be worried that he may steal you away from me one day?" I tease.

Harry chuckles lightly and grabs my hand. "No baby, no one is ever going to steal me away from you, not even Louis. You have nothing to worry about"

While out on our adventure we found a little secluded bar and stopped in for a quick drink. Well that quick drink led into a few more drinks and some shots. He decided it would be fun to play a game more or less like 21 questions. I asked him previously who he would date out of the four boys and he chose Liam as he 'gives good cuddles.'

He asked me what my favourite book was, my favourite memory as a child and if I had any weird habits. The first few questions I knew he was going easy on me but as he is slowly getting drunk, they are going to get worse. Normally I would be shy and tell him I'm not answering them but the alcohol was loosening me up plus he is my boyfriend and we should share things with each other.

It was my turn last and I asked him if he has ever made out with a guy, expecting him to say no. But he surprised me by answering with Louis.

"So Ava, have you ever done anything sexual in a public place?" Harry asks. Eyes focused on my face.

"Erm...no I don't think. Oh no wait yes I have." I say remembering back on my relationship with Kevin.

"Care to elaborate?"

"No" I say shaking my head.

"Oh c'mon Averleigh"

I let out a sigh and look down at the floor. "Fine. I gave Kevin a blowjob under the table, while we went out for dinner once." I look up to Harry to see him smirking at me. "Okay twice" i confess and cover my face in embarrassment.

I hear Harry laughing. "You act all innocent Miss Reign but you are actually really naughty" he says, his voice more raspy and sexier than usual. I look at him again "I like that about you. I mean if you want to do that again, there's a table over there" he points to the back of the bar.

"But Kevin isn't here" I joke. Harry glares at me and I feel bad for saying it almost straight away.

"I meant with me, jerk." He turns to the barman and orders us 2 more shots and 2 glasses of wine. He passes me a shot as he drinks his, but I refuse it. He proceeds to drink my shot as well. "What's your sexual fantasy Ava?"