50*

"Harry stop!" I say through uncontrollable laughter, his fingers finally take a break from attacking my sides

"But I love it when you squirm under me"

"You just like me under you in general"

"I like you on top too baby" he smirks, tickling me again.

"Please stop!" I wiggle around and manage to free my legs, accidentally kneeing him in his lower region.

He sucks in a breath and rolls off me holding himself. "Oww" his eyes close and he scrunches his nose in agony.

"Oops" I press my lips together trying not laugh. "In my defence I did ask you stop"

"You're gonna have to apologise for hurting him"

I sit up on the bed, move over to Harry and straddle his lap. My fingers trace over his bulge through the fabric. "I'll make him feel better"

Harry opens his eyes with my first touch, his eyes lustful as he stares straight into mine. His hands grab my bum as I lean down to place my lips on his, both my hands on each side of his head.

I grind my hips on his, causing him to let out a throaty moan against my lips. His tongue moistens my bottom lip before it enters to explore my mouth.

His hands move from my bum and he slides them up my thighs under my skirt, his thumbs playing with the outline of my underwear, while my hips still grinding against him.

"Ohh baby" he groans out as I begin kissing down his neck. His voice is so much more deeper and raspier when he is completely turned on and that's enough to get me wet.

I can feel his bulge getting harder beneath me
And I abruptly move myself off him. He is quick to grab me by my wrist.

"Where do you think you are going?" He questions. Before I can say anything he gets up pushes me flat onto the bed and hovers over me. "We are not done here baby"

"Was twice in the bathroom earlier not enough for you?"

"I will never get enough of you Ava" he dips his head into the crook of my neck and sucks harshly on my skin.

I hiss in pain. "You better not leave a mark there Styles or I may have to knee you again"

"I'll make sure I leave a mark where only I will get to see it" his fingers fumble with the hem of shirt lifting it over my head and throwing it on the floor. He kisses down my chest until he reaches the outline of my bra. "You know Ava, you never told me your sexual fantasy. Do not tell me you don't have one" his tongue glides over my chest, his hand snakes around my back and unclasps my bra, pulling it slowly off and throwing it on the floor.

"I... Erm..." I can't focus on anything other then Harry's tongue moistening my erect nipple, taking it between his teeth. I let out a soft moan as he releases my nipple from his mouth moving over to pleasure the other one.