38

Im sitting on the sofa in Harry's apartment casually scrolling through my phone

Im sitting on the sofa in Harry's apartment casually scrolling through my phone. While Harry is working on something in his studio. I see that Grease is playing in the cinema tonight, so I bring up the idea to see if he wants to go.

"Harry?" I yell but receive no response. "Harry? I yell abit louder this time but still nothing. "Haaarrryyy?" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I definitely receive a response this time as he comes running in with a scared look on his face.

"Oh my god what's wrong??" He asks and I can't help but laugh. "You scared the shit out of me Ava, fuck."

"Sorry, I called you a bunch of times but you didn't respond."

"You know you could have just walked into the studio instead of giving me a fucking heart attack Ava." I can tell he is abit frustrated with me now.

"I know I'm sorry, but now you are here I wanted to ask if you if you want to go see grease in the cinema later."

"Yes, I love grease." he says like a giddy school girl. He clears his throat. "I mean, yeah that's cool, we can do that." he presses his lips together to hide his smile and he looks so cute. "Can we go get some food soon though because I'm starving."

I bite my lip and my eyes move from his, down my body and up to his eyes again. His eyes begin to widen as he realises what I'm suggesting to cure his hunger. I have no idea what has happened to me today I'm never usually like this. It's like Skye has taken over my brain.

He comes closer to me and presses his lips on mine. "I love this side of you baby." he winks. "But as much as I would love to eat you out right now, I need some real food." He says and I watch his tongue dart out to moisten his soft lips. "I'll save you for dessert." he whispers in my ear sending goosebumps all over my body. Without hesitation he gets up and leaves the room.

"Get dressed baby." he yells from another room. I smile at his words. Every time he calls me baby my knees go weak. He is so incredibly sexy all the time, it's kind of frustrating as I'm finding it hard to keep my hands off of him recently. His head appears in the doorway "Get your sexy butt moving Ava or I'm going to die of starvation and you know you will miss me." he smirks.

"Oh definitely, I'll miss the knock knock jokes the most." I say sarcastically.

I hear him laughing down the hallway "You know you love my jokes, you can't get enough of them."

He is right i can't get enough of him in general.

...

I feel like we have been standing in the refreshment queue forever and I'm getting a little frustrated. "Oh my god, can this take any longer we are going to miss the start of the movie." I moan like a little kid. Harry finds it funny as he is smirking at me.

"Sorry baby, I can't go to the cinema without getting a tango ice blast, it's like the rule."

I look at him and pout which he just finds adorable and kisses me on my nose.

We finally get to the front and Harry orders us both a mixed tango ice blast. "Can I also get a medium salted popcorn, and a large nachos please." He says sweetly to the girl who serves us.

"Did you not fill up at dinner?" I ask him, confused as to why he ordered so much considering we went for dinner like half an hour ago.

He doesn't answer and just shrugs his shoulders, kissing me on the forehead in the process.

We finally get our snacks and make it to the screen before the film starts, we take our seats right in the middle. I always choose seats right in the middle section as it's the best view.

"We should have the back corner seats so we can be a little naughty." Harry whispers in my ear. I don't say anything but that even gets me a little aroused and I squeeze my legs tighter together. He senses my frustration as he puts his hand on my leg and slides it up a little. Thinking about it now it wouldn't have been a bad idea. But it's too late and I'm definitely not going to do anything with him surrounded my loads of people.

I put my hand on his cheek and rub the pad of my thumb on his face. "Stop doing that. You can wait till we get home." I tell him as to which he pouts and moves his hand. I quickly realised I said home like we live together. Even though I spend most of my time there I still officially live in my dorm. I can't help but think about the future of living with Harry, getting engaged, having him as my husband.

The lights go off and the grease song starts playing loudly snapping me out of my thoughts. Harry reaches out for my hand and intertwines his fingers in mine bringing my hand up to his mouth, placing a gentle kiss on it. He literally is the sweetest and I can't believe he hasn't had a girlfriend before me. But I can see how he could use his charm to get women into bed. I look at him and his eyes are focused on the screen in front of us. I small smile appears across my face and I turn to look at the screen to enjoy the movie.

Every song that plays people are singing along and dancing in their seats, including Harry and I. A guy sitting in front of us is showing everyone his best moves to grease lightning and it makes me chuckle.

As John Travolta starts singing sandy, so does Harry, really loudly, and I can see people turning around in their seats to look at him. Usually I would be so embarrassed but I'm just in awe of his beautiful singing voice and I don't feel any embarrassment what so ever. Harry turns to me and carries on singing and I can't stop smiling, I think people have even taken out their phones to take pictures and videos of us.

"Love has flown, all alone...I sit and wonder why yi yi oh why, you left me..oh sandy" Harry sings to me with so much power in his voice. He isn't the least bit worried that everyone is looking at us and not the movie. "Oh sandy...sandy...sandy why yi yi yi.....oh sandy" he finishes the song and everyone in the theatre claps and whistles and Harry stands up, taking a bow. He sits back down and laughs. "That was fun."

"Quite the performer aren't you?" I say smirking.

He nods, picks up a few pieces of popcorn and throws it at me and giggles quietly.

"You got some down my top." I say smacking his arm.

"I can help you with that." he replies raising his eyebrows a little.

"I'll keep it in there for you to search for later." I wink at him, he leans in and kisses me on the lips.

"Can't wait." he puts a piece of popcorn in his mouth and turns back around to watch the rest of the movie.

A/N hey guys another chapter for you, just a fun one. I watched grease in the cinema last night and it gave me an idea for this chapter so thought I would put it in there for a short fun chapter.

How cute is Harry though?

I dunno if any of you have noticed this before but...

I cant un hear it now lol

Please like, share and comment if you are enjoying this story

Xxx