64

13 days into tour (a few hours previously)

Liam decided to take his car to drive us back to London.

I've been in the happiest mood all day knowing that I'm going to see my love. I don't think anything can ruin it.

"Cheerful today, are we mate?" Liam scoffs.

"Definitely in a better mood then I have been the past 2 weeks." I tell him, looking out of window at the long motorway ahead of us.

"Yeah I can tell. Looking forward to seeing her huh?"

"Mate I can even tell you how much. Like seriously." As soppy as that made me sound, it was the truth. "I'm going to ask her to move in with me"

"Holy shit, that's serious" Liam says in slight shock.

"Yeah" I reply nodding my head. To be honest I'm actually shitting myself about asking her. Not for the fact that she will say no, for the fact that I will be actually living with an actual girlfriend. I've never done that before obviously. We spend the majority of our time together so I don't see this being a bad idea. "I now it's quite early. Am I rushing this?"

"Well" he clears his throat. "It's quite early in the relationship, but if you have thought about it and that's what you really want to do, then do it mate. It's not like she's going to say no is it. The girl is totally in love with you"

"I hope so" I carry on looking out of the window, daydreaming about what life would be like living with Ava.

This is definitely what I want.

Fuck I miss her.

I haven't even heard her voice in days. She has been having trouble with her phone so I'm guessing it's completely given up on her.

As a surprise a got her a new one. I couldn't bare not talking to her for another week once I left for the rest of the tour. I have no idea what her class schedules were like recently so I don't know if she would be in her dorm at anytime to Skype. Though the Skype plans have failed twice, I'm not giving up hope just yet.

"Well sorry to put a quick delay on your lovely Hava reunion" he snorts causing me to roll my eyes at the stupid couple name. "But I'm going to pull into the service station. We still have a couple of hours drive. I need the toilet and large coffee"

I no my head in agreement. "Coffee sounds good" maybe I can get Ava some flowers while I'm in there.

...

"Hey babe" Liam greets Skye as she opens the door.

Her eyes go wide in shock "Oh my god. Are you really here?" Her arms wrap around his neck and he gives her a quick peck on the lips. She quickly glances in my direction. "Hey Harry"