18

"Hey Ava, we are back now

"Hey Ava, we are back now." I tell in a quiet voice trying to wake her up. I kiss her on the head as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Already?" She says in her sleepy state, she looks so adorable as she rubs her eyes with the back of her hands. Her make up is smudged under her eyes but she still looks incredible. I don't think it's even possible for her to look even the tiniest bit awful.

"Yeah babe, you have been asleep for a while now."I pay the cab driver and make our way into my apartment building. "Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?" I don't want her to feel uncomfortable of forced to be here, so I have to keep asking her so I'm reassured that she is here because she wants to be.

"No I'm absolutely fine, I promise." she places her little hand on mine, which makes one of those goofy grins appear on my face.

"I really need to take these heels off." she states as we walk into the living room, stumbling over a couple of times which I find really cute.

"At least you didn't tread on anyones feet tonight so that's good news huh?" I tease.

She sits down on the sofa and I just watch her struggling to undo the straps of her shoes. She clearly needs some help in the half drunken state she is in.

"Let me help you." I run my fingers through my hair and lean down to help her undo the shoes slipping them off her cute little feet. I'm even admiring her feet, what the fuck is she doing to me?

"You know every time you do that, I die a little inside." She admits, her eyes meeting mine as I look up at her.

"Every time I do what?" I ask in confusion. I have no fucking clue what she's talking about, she's half pissed and she's not making any sense. "Take your shoes off?"

"No idiot, every time you run your hands through your hair, it's very sexy." she slowly stands up and closes the little gap in between us.

I run my hands through my hair again, just to be a tease. To be honest i don't think I've ever had a girl say they like that before, so that's something new. She bites her lip and her eyes focus on mine. Fuck sake. She needs to stop doing that but she doesn't know how much that turns me on. I put my hands on her face and press my lips on hers. She moans into the kiss.
Fuck. She is so sexy without even trying to be.

My lips move from her lips to her neck and I caress it with little kisses from behind her ear to her collarbone. My hands lightly stroking her back. Fuck i want her so bad, I want to pick her up and have my way with her in my bed, but I know I can't. She has had a lot of alcohol tonight and I don't want her to have regrets or think I've taken advantage of her. I'm pretty sure she has at least a little inkling of the reputation I have around university, even though most of it isn't true. As much as I don't want to I know I have to pull away before it leads into anything else.

With all the willpower I have I move my lips away from her neck. And back away from her a little, which obviously takes her by surprise.

"What happened?" shes asks me like she has done something wrong.

"Nothing, trust me, I want to take you into my room and do naughty, naughty things to you. There is nothing I want more in the world right now. I say , revealing her gorgeous smile.
"But I can't, you have had a lot to drink tonight, and I don't want you to regret it tomorrow and...."

"I won't regret anything." she slurs interrupting me.

"Ava, you don't know what you are saying, you're still drunk."She sighs and sits down on the sofa. "Also, I would want you to remember having sex with me, I mean I'm pretty amazing in bed." I tease trying to lighten the mood I just ruined. "There's clothes you can put on in my room, it maybe a little uncomfortable sleeping in that dress. You can have the bed and I will take the sofa."

"No." she snaps. "You can sleep in the bed with me, everyone likes to spoon." she winks at me, which makes me laugh.

"But spooning leads into forking."

"Then Mr Styles you will just have to control yourself." she walks off making her way to my bedroom. "I'm calling big spoon." I can't take my eyes off her as she walks away. She's got such a great bum, especially in that dress. Wish I didn't offer her the clothes, so she could keep it on. "You can stop perving now." she shouts as she walks out of view.
"Are you coming or not? I can't spoon myself."

"I'm coming." I yell back "And baby...I'm always the big spoon." I hear a faint giggle coming from the bedroom. I stand up and take a deep breath, fuck this is going to be extremely difficult to keep my hands off her all night. But I have to try.

A/N sorry about the shorter chapter, my head is full of ideas where this story is going to go, even have loads of ideas for a possible sequel as well.

Plus I have another story and I've got loads of ideas for that.

What are your favourite parts so far?

XxX