11

My eyes flicker open and I wince at the pain of my pounding headache

My eyes flicker open and I wince at the pain of my pounding headache. I roll over onto my left side and I gaze across the room through tired eyes. I don't recognise any of my surroundings, the walls were a light grey colour, black wardrobes stood tall against the back wall of the room. A few guitars are lined up neatly in a line behind the door next to a stack of vinyls.
Posters of 80s rockstars plastered all over the wall. I look down to the black sheets that were covering my body. I'm not even wearing the same clothes I wore last night. I panic realising that I'm not in my room at school and I panic trying to look for my phone. When suddenly the door opens.

"Oh hey you are awake." Harry greets me, passing me a glass of water and 2 paracetamol.
"I thought you may need these."

"Where am I?" I ask while quickly popping the tablets in my mouth, taking a sip of the water.

"Oh, this is my apartment, I took you home from the party. We couldn't find Skye and you was drunk. I took you to your room first but you were locked out and your phone died so only other option was to bring you here."

"I gave my keys to Skye to put in her bag."I say. She must have disappeared with Liam. "Where are my clothes?"

Harry laughs, "You were sick all over yourself so I gave you my clothes to put on before I gave you the bed, but don't worry I slept on the floor."

I put both my hands up in front of my face to hide my embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, why did you sleep on the floor and not the sofa or something?" I ask.

"I Wanted to keep an eye on you incase you were sick again." Harry replies. That's really sweet.

"We....Erm...we...didn't? Erm...we didn't do.." i stammer trying to get my question out. I'd be mortified if we had sex last night. I've never done that before and I don't wish Harry to be my first one night stand. I would rather remember having sex with Harry if it ever happened, which it won't.

"No Ava, nothing happened don't worry. You went to sleep as soon as you laid down. And wow, do you realise how loud you snore?" He teases and I throw a pillow at him, biting my lip trying not laugh at his stupidity. He is so cute.

"Well thanks for taking care of me."

"You're welcome babe, anytime."

The sound of the word babe coming out of Harry's mouth makes me go weak. I don't know if I am relieved nothing happened or I'm disappointed. He clearly don't like me in that way or he would have tried doing something while he had the chance surely.

"I suppose I better leave." I say shyly.

"I'll take you. Considering I drove you here and you have no idea where you are." Harry smiles. I could look at his smile forever. It's mesmerising. "I put your clothes in a bag for you and your phone is on the side."