55.

I wake up to Harry humming a song and leaving little kisses on my nose

I wake up to Harry humming a song and leaving little kisses on my nose. One of my eyes opens to look at him and he grins at me. "Morning princess"

I groan and roll away from him putting the duvet over my head. "Why are you so jolly in the mornings? haven't you heard of a lie in?"

"I figured you didn't want to be late for class today. It's already 9am"

I quickly sit up, picking up my phone from the nightstand to look at the time. "Ahh, I have an 11am class today why did you let me sleep so for long? I didn't set my alarm."

Harry chuckles at me. "Relax baby. You can take a quick shower and get ready, I'll drive us there, we wont be late. We can go to costa drive through to pick up a latte and those toffee muffins you love so much"

"This is why I keep you around. For endless supplies of lattes and toffee muffins" I throw my arms around his neck and kiss his nose.

"Oh so it's not just for the incredible sex then?" He teases.

"That's ok as well I guess" I press my lips to his and his tongue whips out for entry that I deny. I shake my head. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet"

"I don't care Ava." He leans in for another kiss and pushes me down on the bed so I'm laying down again.

"Harry?"

"Mhmmm" He mumbles placing soft kisses on my neck. "About last night. I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said."

He stops the trail of kisses and looks at me. "It's fine Ava"

"I was just angry"

"I know baby" he moves a piece of hair behind my ear. "That's why I'm not mad. But can you please not threaten our relationship again, I'm actually scared to lose you"

"You won't lose me Harry. I love you"

"And I love you. C'mon let's get you in the shower"

...

"Afternoon boys" Barrow greets us

"Afternoon boys" Barrow greets us. He called us in for another fucking meeting. "Here are your details for the promotional tour that you leave for on Monday morning. The first stop is Cardiff. It will only be around the U.K. and will be 2 and half weeks long."