26.

"Hold still

"Hold still." I quietly mutter to Harry as I run a damp cloth over the blood on his lips. We are sat back in the kitchen after a fight broke out in the living room. Harry ran down the stairs after Louis shouted something about Liam and they both managed to get in the middle of a brawl.

"It's fine Ava it's just a little cut, but thank you for caring." he takes my free hand in his and runs his thumb across my knuckles.

"Who punched you anyway?"

"I have no idea, there was loads of punches being thrown around it could have been anybody." he shrugs his shoulders. He reaches out his hand to grab me by the waist and pulls me closer to him. I press my lips gently on his and he immediately kisses me back, but wincing from the contact. "Wow, okay maybe it hurts a little."

"You know you look ten times sexier with that cut on your lip." I whisper in his ear and his eyes widen.

"Oh really?" He smirks. "You like this sort of thing Miss Reign?" He pauses for a couple of seconds and looks at me in confusion. "Wait, is that why your favourite movie is fight club? So it wasn't for the psychological aspect of the film huh?"

I look into his eyes while he is smiling at me. "I don't know what you're talking about Styles." I try hide my smile while biting down on my bottom lip which causes him to shake his head softly laughing.

"I always knew you were intriguing baby." he slides his hand down from my waist so it's resting on my bum. "And did I mention how sexy you look tonight? I think every guy in here thinks so, makes me a tiny bit jealous."

"No need to be jealous, I'm all yours." I wrap my hands round his neck and lean in for a kiss. He kisses me back, letting out a little moan. I'm not sure if it's from the kissing or his busted lip.

"Eww guys get a room." Skye jokes as she walks over to us in the kitchen. Liam follows her in and looks at Harry.

"Ah fuck H I didn't mean to punch you that hard and hurt your pretty face." Liam smirks and I giggle a little running my fingers gently over Harry's lips. He winks at me and kisses my fingers before turning towards Liam.

"Oh so it was you, thanks for that..pal."

"Shouldn't have got in the way dude, sorry buddy."

"Well forgive me for trying to help." he turns his head back towards me and buries his face in my neck planting soft kisses near my collarbone. "Oww." He says softly removing his head from me and pouts.

I gently kiss the cut covering his bottom lip. "You big baby." I tease.

"See Payno you ruined my night, my jaw hurts and now I can't go down on my beautiful girlfriend later." Harry states with the biggest grin on his face. My eyes widen and I smack him in the chest while everyone is laughing.