60

For the last 2 days, I have become the most clingiest girlfriend in the world

For the last 2 days, I have become the most clingiest girlfriend in the world. I would have followed Harry every time he went to the toilet, if he let me.

Today is Monday. Harry and the boys leave for tour today and I'm not ready to let him go.

"Please don't leave me" i dramatically say as I wrap my arms around Harry's leg so he couldn't move. I feel like a child right now but I'm going to miss him so much.

He laughs lightly at me. "Trust me baby, I really don't want to go." He drags his leg, moving to the bed to pack the rest of his clothes.

I stand up, sit on the bed and fall down onto the mattress. "Take me with you" I demand.

Harry's hands spread my legs apart for him to stand in between. He leans over my body with one hand each side and his face hoovers above mine. His long hair tickling my neck in the process.

"If I could take you with me Ava, I would." He kisses me on the nose. "It's going to be hard to be away from you, after spending almost everyday together since we met"

My fingertips play with his cross necklace that is hanging down. "You are going to forget all about me when you become rich and famous"

"Don't be stupid Ava" he stands back up looking a little annoyed by my choice of words. His hands ruffle through his hair and I sit back up just to watch his every movement. "You know I love you. I'm never going to forget you. No matter how rich or famous I become."

He sits down gently next to me. His fingers touch my chin and he lifts my head up to look at him. "If all the money and materialistic things were gone tomorrow it wouldn't matter. But if you were gone tomorrow, it would be the end of my world Ava Reign"

My breath catches in my throat and I can feel my heart pounding. No one has ever been this sweet and loving towards me.

My hand softly touches Harry's face and his lips perk up into a smile.

"You say the sweetest things to me" I inform him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

He deepens the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist and he pulls me to straddle his lap.

Not really intending to, but by initial reaction my hips grind against his.

"We don't have time for that Averleigh" Harry moans out pulling away from the kiss and I immediately miss his lips on mine. "As much as I would love to, Liam and Skye will be here any minute."

"They can watch" I joke and pull him back in to kiss me again.

He kisses me back, his tongue finding mine. His hand slides up my back under my t-shirt and his thumb draws small circles over the bare skin on my hips.

Our moment is interrupted by the doorbell. Harry pulls away from the kiss and I pout like a child.

"They can wait" I say as I plant kisses down Harry's neck.