32

I open my eyes slowly and look over to the other side of the bed and notice that Harry is still asleep, his arm draped over me

I open my eyes slowly and look over to the other side of the bed and notice that Harry is still asleep, his arm draped over me. I try not to wake him up as I'm desperate for the toilet.
I move his arm up slowly, trying to roll off the bed but me being the clumsy idiot that I am, I get caught up in the sheets, they roll with me and I hit the floor with a loud thud.

Harry jumps up. "Ava?" He asks with a panicked tone.

I lift up my arm in the air "Yeah I'm down here."

Harry crawls across the bed and looks down at me on the floor. "Fuck, are you okay? You scared me half to death."

"I'm fine." I say as I get up off the floor. "I tried not to wake you, didn't go to plan though." I sit on the edge of the bed and Harry wraps his arm as around me and kisses the top of my head.

"Aww baby. You are the cutest. Did you hurt anything?"

"No, I don't think so. But if you will excuse me I really need the toilet." I stand up and make my way to the bathroom, hearing harry faintly giggling behind me.

...

"Ava

"Ava." I call out across the hall and receive no response.

"Baby? Are you ready? I've got a meeting in like half an hour and you're going to be late for class if you don't get your cute little butt moving."

"I'm coming, just getting my shoes." she finally answers. A minute later she comes running out of the bedroom putting her jacket on.

"You look amazing, as always." I say as I slowly approach her.

"Thank you." she says giving me one of those gorgeous smiles that she throws around.

My hands slip round her waist and I pull her close to me, my lips crash into hers and she kisses me back, her hands running through the my hair. I pull my lips away and slowly kiss down her neck.

"If you carry on we are definitely going to be late, you know how much I hate to be late. You are just going to have to learn to keep your hands off me Styles."

She knows that I couldn't do that. No matter how hard I would try. It's just not possible. "I'm not able too."

"Wanna make a bet?" She asks randomly.

"What sort of bet?"

"I bet that you will not be able to keep your hands off me at Niall's party tonight."

"What do I get if I win?" I ask intrigued.

"If you win, i will have sex with you in every room in this apartment, all in one day." My mouth drops open and my eyes widen at my potential prize. That's sounds fucking amazing.

"But if I win, then you have to perform a song at the open mic night in a few weeks." she finishes. That doesn't sound like something I want to do.

"Babe, I really don't want to do that."

"Then you better win, Mr Styles." she winks at me. "Do we have a deal?"

Fuck this girl makes my heart race. Just the sound of her voice makes me weak. I'm not going to win this.

I look her in the eyes as she holds out her hand, in front of me. I want to kiss her instead "Fine, you got yourself a bet, but only at the party, I'm allowed to touch you till then right?"

"Of course but we aren't going to see each other until the party anyway, I have classes all day." she states.

"Then I'm fitting in as many kisses as I can until then." my lips find hers and they mould together so easily. She lightly touches my arm, sending tingles through my body as our tongues find each other.

Every time I kiss her my heart feels like it's going to beat out of chest. I have no fucking idea how I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of her tonight. And I know she's going to try her hardest to make me cave, which I probably will, but at least I have to try.

She has asked me a few times to perform at this open mic night and I've shut the idea down every time, and now this bet, I wonder if she has had this planned all along because she knows I'm not going to be able to do it, I can't not touch her when's around.

Fuck, I have to win!

A/N just a little short chapter, feel like I'm taking forever with this story lol. I apologise if it's terrible but the party chapter will be next so we will see what happens!!

Who do you think will win this bet?

Comment, vote and share please :)
XxX