37*

"Shit H

"Shit H. That sounds super awkward for both of you. Is she okay?" Liam asks through the headset of my xbox. We decided to play a couple of matches of Fifa. I filled him in on the drama of last night and why me and Ava had to leave the party early.

"She's cool, I think. She wanted some time alone so she said she was going to the photography studio for a few hours." I sigh. "I don't want her to feel like I'm pushing her to talk to me."

"OHHHHH WHAT A FUCKING GOALL!!!!!" Liam shouts in my ear. "Sorry mate, carry on."

I laugh a little "Don't worry about it. Where's Louis and Niall? Aren't they coming on so we can play teams?"

"Like you need to play in teams you have beaten me every single time. You are just shockingly good at everything, it's fucking annoying." Liam jokes making me laugh.

"You are just a sore loser Payno."

I look down at my phone to see the time and it occurs to me that Ava has been gone for a while. I hope she comes back. I gave her my keys to let herself in so she has to come back right?

I decide to give her a quick text as I worry about her when she isn't around. Especially ever since last night she's been abit weird but it's understandable.

Me:
Hey baby. Just thought I would text to see how you are. You have been gone a while. Hope you are okay. I miss you xx

I put my phone down on the sofa and Liam starts up a new Fifa game.

"Are you alright H? You seem a-bit quiet?" Liam asks me.

"I'm cool dude, wanna be on the same team this time??"

"Yeah. Oh mate for Gemma's party on Saturday are you driving or am I?"

"Upto you mate, have you asked Skye to come?"

"Yeah, but she's not a big fan of kids. So she said no. She said, and I quote 'me and kids don't mix well' whatever that means." he chuckles and I know him well enough to know he shaking his head right now. "Oh Louis is online let me invite him in."

I pick up my phone off the sofa. Ava text back, surprisingly I didn't hear it vibrate.

Ava:
Ill be back in about an hour. Sorry it has taken me so long, went for a coffee with Skye while the photo room was taken. But I'm just finishing up now. xx

As I'm about to text her back another message comes through.

Ava:
Oh, I miss you too xxx

She is so fucking adorable and I find myself smiling stupidly at my phone. Ava makes me feel like I'm back in primary school and my crush has just text me back for the first time. I'm so happy and content whenever she's around or I'm talking to her even if it is just a couple of text messages.