12

As Emily heads out for class I decide to have a shower and a nap, still reeling in the effects of the alcohol from last night

As Emily heads out for class I decide to have a shower and a nap, still reeling in the effects of the alcohol from last night. Cole is meant to be picking me up for the cinema at 7 so I can get a good few hours in.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. 6pm. Emily still isn't here unless she's been and gone since I've been asleep.
I have an hour until Cole gets here so I drag myself out of bed to get changed. I try to find something to wear, something casual but date-ish. Why is this stuff so hard?
I finally decide on black leggings, a plain grey v neck t-shirt and a pair of white converse. I put my hair up in a bun and apply some eye liner to make me look a little more human and a little less like the walking dead.

...

"What movie do you want to see?" Cole asks when we get to the cinema. I'm glad I decided not to dress up considering he is wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans.

"Erm... any I don't mind."

"Action movie it is then?"

"You know I'm fine with whatever you choose." I smile at him. "You get the tickets I'll get the snacks." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

As we walk into the movie to take our seats we hear a group of guys making loads of noise in the corner. I roll my eyes. In every movie theatre you always get either the couple making out at the back or the loud mouths who won't shut up and tonight it was the loud mouths, just my luck, least a kissing couple wouldn't make as much noise as they would, would they? I shudder thinking about it which causes Cole to glance at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks with concern.

"Yeah just hoping they don't make all this noise once the movie starts."

"Let's just sit in the back

"Let's just sit in the back." Louis says as we walk up the steps. "When do we ever go to the movies anyway especially together, without chicks?"

"Well you didn't hesitate to say yes when I asked so I'm guessing you wasn't going to be balls deep in some random girl tonight." Liam jokes whilst shoving Louis shoulder up the stairs.