77

"Thank fuck you two are back together

"Thank fuck you two are back together. I couldn't bare to put up with your moody ass any longer H" Niall says slamming a beer down on the table in front of me.

"I second that" Louis butts in causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm always a delight" I grin.

"Yeah sure H, you keep telling yourself that." Niall scoffs. "Where is Ava anyway?"

"She's with Liam and Skye, stuck in traffic. It's 9pm on New Year's Eve everyone is trying to get somewhere"

Niall is throwing his annual New Year's Eve party. We are waiting for Liam and the girls to get here so we can not only celebrate bringing in the new year, but also if I could fly making Christmas number 1 in the official music charts.

All night we have been surrounded by fans, taking pictures and signing autographs. It has been nice but completely overwhelming and now all I want to do is have my arms wrapped around my beautiful girl and celebrate New Years with my close friends.

To be honest I'd rather just go home and make sweet love to Ava all night long. We haven't had sex in what feels like forever and I'm craving to touch her in every single way possible. Our time apart has been pure torture, not being able to feel her delicate skin on my fingertips, to breath in the sweet vanilla smell of her hair as I hold her close to me. I've been starved of kissing every single inch of her perfect curves, hearing her soft moans as I fill her up with pure ecstasy.

"What the fuck are you smiling at? You look creepy dude" Niall tells me, snapping me out of my thoughts, with a disgusted look on his face.

"Probably thinking about fucking Ava" Louis grins.

"I was not" I lie. He knows me too fucking well. "Just in a happy mood that's all" I know he doesn't believe that shit for one second, he just laughs and sips on his beer.

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic was a nightmare." Liam says as he approaches us, taking off his coat. "This party is fucking crazy man, there's so many more people here then last year. I don't even recognise half of them."

"Did you get bombarded by fans?" Niall asks.

"Yeah" Liam says nodding. "Quite a few, though Skye was acting like my bodyguard not letting anyone physically touch me" he laughs.

"Where are they?" I question, disappointed that I haven't seen Ava's gorgeous face yet.

"Skye needed the toilet. Pregnancy problems" he sighs as he takes a seat on the floor.

"How's she doing?" Louis asks him with actual sincerity to his voice.

"Yeah she's good. I did tell her we can stay in tonight if it was easier for her, but she insisted she wanted to come to celebrate"

"How are you feeling about the baby and everything now?" Niall asks him.

"I'm alright. I feel okay with it now. Scared, but in a good way if that makes any sense. I'm actually quite looking forward to it. We get our first scan next week, that will 100% make it real for me to see him or her for the first time"