68

Harry has been back on tour for 3 days now and we have had no communication whatsoever

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Harry has been back on tour for 3 days now and we have had no communication whatsoever.

All I have been doing is stalking his Instagram and twitter accounts. From his days on tour and back over the last couple of months. I find myself smiling as memories from special days come flooding back to me.

 I find myself smiling as memories from special days come flooding back to me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Harry stop" I giggle trying to hide my face from the constant flash.

"Oh, so it's okay for you to take thousands of pictures of me, but I can't take any of you?"

"Yeah that's exactly it. And by the way I have not taken thousands"

He looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Only a few hundred." I confess and he smiles at me, dimples on show. "I have to make sure I get the right angle" I lie. A blind man could take a photo of Harry and it would be perfect. It doesn't matter what direction, angle or position it was, Harry would still look amazing in it. "At least use a proper camera"

"Is Miss Ava Reign giving me permission to use one of her million cameras? I feel privileged" he teases me. "I would love for you to teach me baby."

"Well get dressed then, I'll take you on an adventure."

"We can't just take naked photos of each other?" He questions with slight amusement in his voice. I'm not sure if he is joking or not. Sounds like something he would actually love to do.

"No. No naked photos."

He pouts. "Just one?"

"Maybe if you are a good student today then I'll give you a little treat later" I tease him.

"Ohh naughty teacher and student role play. I like the sound of that" he comes closer to me and wraps me in his arms lifting me off the floor. He lips brush over mine, his hot breath fans across my mouth. "I'm using the really big camera"  he tells me as he pecks my nose and places me back down on the floor.