42*

"Fuck

"Fuck..baby. That feels so good." Harry moans as the metal of my tongue bar run circles over his tip. His head is tilted back, one of his hands gripping onto the sheets while the other is firmly placed on the back of my head.

He pushes my head down a little further as I take him into my mouth and I can feel him hit the back of my throat. He lays back flat on the bed with his head on the pillow. "Ava. Stop, stop."

"Is something wrong?"

"No, baby. Absolutely perfect. I wanna taste you. Come up here."

I slowly crawl across the bed.

"Come and place yourself right here." he points to his mouth and smirks at me.

I place my knees either side of his shoulders and he slides down the bed a little until his mouth is completely under me. His hand slide up my thighs and his tongue runs up my slit.

"Mmmm." I manage to hear though the sound is abit muffled. I look down at him and his gorgeous emerald eyes are looking at me. He begins flicking his tongue on my clit and I arch my back in pleasure. His fingers pull apart my folds which allows his tongue deeper access. I can barely contain myself as his tongue thrusts in and out of my wetness faster and faster. He slowly licks up my slit again and sucks on my clit grazing his teeth against it.

"Harry....ohhhh. Wait..wait" I moan out as I move my legs.

"Hey I haven't finished with you." He says gripping my thigh.

"I'm just turning around. I want to pleasure you too. We can come together." I turn myself around so now my back is facing Harry. I lean down, placing one of my hands on the bed beside his leg to keep me up and my other hand pumping on his length. My thumb rubs over the tip and his body jolts. I kiss the tip of his erection and swirl my tongue around it before licking from the top to the bottom. I wrap my lips around him,taking as much as I can into my mouth and allowing my hand to pleasure the rest.

Harry's hands are placed firmly on my bum, his teeth nibbling on my clit. Our moans are in sync with each other, sounding like a beautiful melody. His tongue runs up and down my wet slit causing my legs to shake. "Baby. I want to feel you. I want to finish inside you." Harrys raspy voice muffles out from under me.

I stop what I'm doing and I turn around to face him again.

"Hi." He says smiling. "Lay down, I'll take over from here."

I lay down on the bed in the same position Harry was in seconds ago. His hands part my legs and he positions his head between them. His tongue finding my entrance again. My hands tangle in his hair, fingers massaging his head and I tug on his curls a little too hard. "Ow" he says but laughs afterwards.

"I'm sorry." I say as I look down at him.

"It's fine baby." he swaps his tongue for his fingers instead. He inserts one at first while his thumb runs circles over my clit. He pushes in another finger and quickly pumps in and out of me. My eyes roll into the back of my head and my heart beats faster overwhelmed with pleasure. He kisses either side of my thighs and his head moves slowly up my body, placing soft kisses all the way up. He takes one of my nipples carefully into his mouth and flicks his tongue over it again and again.