34.

We have all been standing in the kitchen for about half an hour, drinking and talking about random things

"So Ava, I hear Harry is bringing you to his sisters birthday party on Saturday." Liam directs his words towards me.

I look at Harry who is already staring at me and he smiles showing off those gorgeous dimples.

"Wow meeting the family already." Skye says in surprise.

"Erm..yeah. You're coming too right?" I ask Liam.

"Of course, I go every year. She has a crush on me it's cute."

Skye's eyes widen in shock and then an angry expression appears over her face. Liam puts his hands on her shoulders and squeezes her gently.

"Relax babe, she's five. Well soon to be six"

Me and Harry lowly chuckle.

Skye's facial expression suddenly changes. "Well I know you wouldn't cheat on me anyways or I would rip your balls off and shove them down your throat."

Liam puts his hands up in defence. "Wouldn't even dream of it babe. You scare me." he says making us all laugh. He kisses her on the lips and then they basically make out for a few minutes. I turn my attention towards Harry as he is taking a sip of his drink.

He puts his drink down and folds his arms across his chest. "I want to kiss you so bad." he says leaning closer to me without actually touching.

"Well you could, but you will lose." I say smirking at him.

He sighs and keeps his eyes locked on mine. I can see his eyes have become a darker shade of green. "Your eyes go darker when you are horny, I've noticed that about you." I say as I lean down on the kitchen counter top.

"You make me and my little friend happy." he says as he looks down at his lower half causing me to laugh.

"Well I'm glad Styles, because I kinda, sorta like you. You know?"

"Same baby." He says as he leans in to kiss me then quickly pulls away before our lips touch.
"Ohh you're good Ava, you nearly had me then. Close but not quite."

I laugh a little. I'm trying to play this game as best as I can and I think if I try a little harder he may just cave. Plus I really want to kiss him too, feels weird to not have him kiss or touch me when we are around each other.

"Let's get out of the kitchen for a bit." Skye grabs my hand and leads me out of the room and the boys follow behind us.

"Hey guuuuys" Niall shouts at Liam and Harry.
"Want to play truth or dare?"

"Pass thanks, maybe later." Harry says and Niall nods and goes back to his game.

I look around the room at everyone enjoying the party. I look in the corner at the couple making out. "Hey Skye?"