39

Currently sat in a coffee shop with the boys deciding on what song we are going to use for the charity single and not one of us can decide which one would be the best to go with

I'm not really participating much in the conversation considering I'm just going to go with whatever they choose. So I let them fight it out between each other.

I get out my phone to text the only person I really want to speak too. She's been at Skye's for a couple of days and I miss her, though we have spoken a lot.

Me:
Hello my beautiful girl. How are you? I miss you. I was thinking of you last night, imagining all the things I would do to you if you were in my bed ;) xx

I put my phone down on the table and take a sip of my coffee as I try and catch up with the conversation I wasn't paying attention too.

"I still think what makes you beautiful would be gold." Niall says.

"Bit too pre-teen boyband, for a charity single for grown men." Liam replies.

"Infinity?" Louis asks.

My phone vibrates on the table and I'm quick to pick it up and look at it.

My Baby:
Hello my handsome man. I'm fine, just in the photography studio right now. How are you this morning? Oh really ;) are you going to let me know what you were thinking about? Maybe I can make your thoughts into reality ;) xx

Here goes me stupidly smiling at my phone again I feel like such a loser but I can't help it.

"H? Do you have any fucking ideas, a little input would be tremendous mate." Louis scolds me.

I look up from my phone. "I wrote a new song you could use that." I reply.

"Well. Maybe when you decide you wanna play it to us, then we could make a fucking decision." he bites back.

"Fuck, what's wrong with you? Who got your panties in a bunch today?" I say slightly raising my voice.

"We are all in this together and you are like a million miles away. I know Ava is cool and all but she's taking up all your time it's like you haven't even got 3 spare minutes to help us with a song we have to pick by tomorrow."

I look over at Liam and Niall who are both staring into their laps not saying a fucking word.

I furrow my eyebrows together and I can feel myself getting angrier by the second. "What's Ava got to do with this? If you didn't fucking know already, I don't want to do all this shit. I'm doing it for you guys, to help you out. So I don't give a fuck what song you pick. I'll sing it even if it was fucking wheels on the bus mate. I'll play you the new song and if you like it enough great we will do that, if not there's loads more." I say through gritted teeth.

"Fine, I'm sorry alright. I know you don't wanna sing H. You don't want to be famous, you don't want what comes with the celebrity title. I get it. I really do. Just act like you care, at least even a little bit. That's all I'm asking for." He says calmly this time.