69

1 week after the voicemails

"I'm telling Liam about the baby tonight. I'm absolutely fucking shitting myself. What if he doesn't want me to keep it? What if he leaves me? Oh my god I'll be a single mum." Skye says frantically pacing up and down my dorm room.

She burst through the door a couple of minutes ago, waking me up. "Well good morning" I yawn.

"Babe I'm freaking out right now."

"It will be fine. I thought you were going to wait until Christmas and tell him then? It's only like two weeks away. I thought u had that little surprise planned out?" I stretch my arms out in front of me and yawn again.

I'm totally exhausted.

"Yeah that was the plan, but I'd rather get it out of the way now instead of ruining Christmas" she sighs.

"I don't think it's going to be that bad. Liam is a good guy. He isn't going to just bolt out the door as soon as you tell him."

"You saw what he was like when Harry joked about me being pregnant." She sits down on the bed next to me. " I don't to lose him Ava" tears start falling from Skye's eyes.

"You won't" I tell her. "Trust me he is going to love that little baby, more then he loves you. But not as much as I love you both" I joke wiping the tears off her cheeks with my sleeve. "Everything will be okay. I promise. And if not, you will always have me"

"Thanks" she sniffs and takes a deep breath trying to regain control of her emotions.

I pick up my phone off the table to see if I had any notifications. But nothing.

"Still not heard from Harry?" Skye asks me and I shake my head.

"Nope, nothing since those voicemails" I sigh. "Just been waiting for the break up text"

"He isn't going to break up with you. He just needs some space" she says and I glare at her.

"We haven't had any communication in over a week. How much space does he need? The break up is coming. I just don't know when."

I thought after the voicemails Harry would speak to me. But I was wrong. I tried calling him after I heard them but he didn't answer. I figured maybe he was busy and couldn't take my call, but after trying all day I gave up.
Maybe he was embarrassed by the messages. Or maybe he doesn't even remember that he sent them. I just wished he would talk to me.

"I need to get ready for uni. It's my last art class before the Christmas break. Is Liam going to be there?"

"I think so." She nods. "I suppose I better go to class too. I'll give you a lift"

"Thanks. Let me just go take a quick shower"

...

My class didn't start for another hour so I take the opportunity to grab a coffee.